San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
TLS Weight Loss Solution Day 1 & 2 with Susan Pasqual, MSN, RN, CNSc, TLS Director of Field Development & Sales, Certified TLS Coach & Trainer, 2010 TLS Coach of the Year, 2012 NE Regional Top Coach, 2013 TLS Trainer of the Year, 2013 NE Region Coach of the Year.
What is TLS Day 1 & Day 2 Training?
- TLS® trainings are now being offered locally/regionally to make important information about the TLS® Weight Loss Solution lifestyle widely available and affordable.
Day 1: $50 (guests and Clients are permitted and Welcomed!!)
Day 1 is all about weight loss. The only way to be a great coach- is to experience the system as your client would. The best way to start your TLS journey is to see the Big Picture of the whole system! $50 for a WHOLE day of Empowerment is an Awesome investment in your Quality of Life!!
We will take you through the factors of why people struggle with their weight and will do a Weight Loss Profile to see where you're at.. By the end of the training you'll understanding Low Glycemic impact eating and the TLS Guide. We'll navigate through your weight loss support tool - tlsSlim.com. and the TLS online parties. You'll understand the science behind the TLS supplements which accelerates and maximizes results.
Day 2: $50 (unfranchise owners ONLY)
Day 2 is ALL business!! Get ready to be Empowered AND Inspired to help people change their lives Physically AND Financially!!!
We will help you identify your TLS business goal, setting your plan and marketing.
* Understanding the unfranchise business model * Goals and Action Plan * Steps to marketing TLS and common mistakes * TLS Business Tools * How to conduct initial consultation and FYF events * * Building your network through TLS * Coaches Next Steps... (New Hassle Free Coaching & how to create coaching packages)
Who is it for?
- Anyone that wants to learn more about the new TLS® program and anyone who is interested in losing weight
- Guests welcome to attend (Everyone MUST register)
- Cost is $50 per person
Day 1 Agenda Overview
- Why we struggle with weight
- Why the TLS® Weight Loss Solution is better
- - Weight Loss Profile (online/paper)
- - Menu options
- - Why TLS® Supplements work
- - Choosing the right TLS® Supplements
- - TLS® Weight Loss Guide
- - Setting health goals and starting Detox
- -TLS Online Parties
Navigating TLS® site for weight loss success
- - Dashboard
- - Meal Planner
- - Exercise
- - Alerts, mobile apps and more resources!
Who is it for?
- Anyone that wants to learn how to be effective with sales
- Those who want to be able to effectively discuss TLS and the competition
- Those who would like to be able to effectively expand their team utilizing TLS™ system
- Guests are NOT permitted to attend (you must be an unfranchise owner)
- Cost is $50 per-person (MUST attend Day 1 first)
Day 2 Agenda Overview:
- Identifying Market Base and Business Structures
- Knowing the TLS® materials
- - Approaches
- - Presentation
- - Closing
- Supplement Details (highlighting TLS® products as compard to the competition)
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Social Media Basics
- Marketing Do’s and Don’ts (legal)
90 Day Action Plan
- Creating Fitness Goals
- Creating Business Goals and Action Plan
- Building an organization
- Coaches Start Up Guide
Day 1 & 2 training will be done by conducted Susan Pasqual, Director of TLS
This Day 1 & Day 2 TLS® training is the first step in becoming a Certified TLS coach. For more information on benefits and requirements to become a CERTIFIED coach please check details on www.marketamericaevents.com. Day 1 & 2 tickets are non-refundable. You may transfer a ticket to this training to another personafter contacting your TLS trainer. Tickets are non-transferable to any other TLS or Market America Training.
Comfort Inn Randolph
1374 North Main Street
Randolph, MA ,
SUSAN PASQUAL, MSN, RN, CNSc
Director of TLS Sales & Field Development
* Certified TLS Weight Loss Solution Coach
*TLS Weight Loss Solution trainer
* 2010 TLS Coach of the Year
* 2012 NE Regional Top Coach
*2013 TLS Trainer of the Year
*2013 NE Region Coach of the Year
* nutraMetrix Health Professional
* Certified nutraMetrix consultant
* Certified Personal Trainer