Please note: Course descriptions will be posted soon. This class will start on Monday, 2/18 (President's Day) and will be 3 days, replacing the 2-day day "Building Native Mobile Apps" (TCAD) certification course.
This hands-on instructor-led classroom training will equip developers with the knowledge they need to master key Titanium APIs and to understand the end-to-end process of developing a Titanium Mobile Application. At the conclusion of this class, students will be given the opportunity to take the Titanium Certified Developer (TCD) exam.
- Laptop with functional Titanium Studio with either/both Android SDK tools and/or iOS SDK supported versions installed.
- Optional: Bring Android and/or iOS devices, along with tethering cables to class
- Titanium Studio can be downloaded at http://www.appcelerator.com/products/download/
- (Recommended) Register for Android Market and iOS Dev Center accounts.
- Note: You will need to pay the respective developer account fees to Apple & Google (either individual/team/company accounts). These accounts are necessary in order to complete the new Deploy & Distribute module lab but not necessary to take the course.
Alloy OverviewModels and CollectionsNetworkingMultimediaFilesystem
Geolocation & MappingACSWeb ContentDebugging & ToolsDeploying for TestingPublishingCertification Exam Attempt