You will learn:
- How time wars are driving strategic alliance decisions for companies such as Facebook
- How to use limited customer time and attention to work for your business not against it
- How limited time, attention and data inertia enables competitive advantage
- How to apply time-centric mindsets and segmentation to identify customer opportunities and actions
- Case Studies: How successful companies have changed the game through time and attention-centric methods
- How Time-Value Innovation methods such as time-slicing and time-sharing reach new customers
Join us for an interactive evening where Adrian Ott will present a new twist on how business strategy and marketing is evolving. Strategies must take into account their customer’s limited time and attention spans.
Adrian Ott was called "one of Silicon Valley's most respected (if not the most respected) strategists" by Consulting Magazine.
Co-organized by the Association for Strategic Planning - Northern California (ASP-NorCal), the Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals - Silicon Valley/NorCal (ASAP-SV/NorCal), and the Harvard Business School Association of Northern California (HBSA/NC).
Limited Seating Available So Sign Up Early.
- $30.00 Member/Affiliate Advanced Registration
- $40.00 Member/Affiliate Registration Onsite
- $50.00 Non-member Advanced Registration
- $60.00 Non-member Registration Onsite
Light hors d'oeuvres and a cash, no host bar will be provided.
- 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM Networking
- 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM Presentation
Advanced registration ends at noon on Tuesday, November 9
Contact is: Angi Roberts, 408-266-9658, ext 11
When & Where
ASAP Silicon Valley/NorCal
We are a dynamic chapter of ASAP that focuses on addressing the alliance-related needs of companies in the Northern California and Bay Area.
We offer our members a wide variety of targeted events and programs, current information on industry best practices, case studies and education to support and grow your business and professional skills.