Tijuana NEXT Program: Customer Discovery - June/July 2013
Saturday, June 15, 2013 at 12:00 PM - Saturday, July 20, 2013 at 3:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
NEXT is a complete hands-on program for developing and validating your business idea based on a comprehensive curriculum rooted in Steve Blank's Customer Development methodology, built around in-person interactions with potential customers and delivered by an accredited NEXT instructor.
What you will learn:
- How to generate assumptions to validate about your assumed customer's needs, motivations and their behaviors.
- How to find and reach out to people for interviews that match your assumed customer segments.
- How to define experiments that validate or invalidate assumptions you have about your business model.
- How to develop your own customer discovery interview plan.
- How to conduct effective customer discovery interviews.
- How to turn customer feedback into real insight.
Enroll on Udacity
Sign up for an account with Udacity at www.udacity.com and register for the class - How to Build a StartUp - EP245 (in the Intermediate Course section). This will bring you to the main EP245 class page and click “Enroll.” Once enrolled, watch the following:
- Watch Lecture 0: Before you Get Started
- Watch Lecture 1: What We Know Now
- Watch Lecture 1.5A: Business Models & Customer Development
- Watch Lecture 1.5B: Business Models & Customer Development
- Watch How to Do Customer Discovery Interviews with Steve Blank
- Watch Steve Blank’s Customer Discovery Checklist
- Read How to Test Your Minimum Viable Product
View the detailed curriculum
No refunds will be granted within 7 days of the event if food and drink have already been ordered. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
If a refund is required, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying:
- Your name
- Contact information
- Event Details
- Email you registered with
When & Where
UP Global is a non-profit dedicated to fostering entrepreneurship, grassroots leadership, and strong communities.
UP Global is on a mission to make the world a more innovative and prosperous place, one community at a time. We believe that entrepreneurs are critical to driving a strong global economy and a better world. We do our part by supporting the grassroots leaders who are at the core of every strong entrepreneurial community.
Through the efforts of its grassroots community leaders, UP Global operates programs that foster entrepreneurship in hundreds of cities across the world. UP Global's flagship programs & initatives include Startup Weekend, Startup Digest, Startup Next, Education Entrepreneurs, and Entrepreneurs Across Borders.