Tiger Talks - STUDENT ONLY EVENT
*Please note there is a $25 fee for the event. The information stating "free" above cannot be edited to reflect this charge. At the end of your reservation, you will receive instructions about payment.
Want exclusive insider knowledge of TU before you arrive in August? Worried about making friends and knowing your way around campus? Want to have a chance to talk to older students who have leadership roles on campus? Then you’ll want to register for Tiger Talks, a fun packed three-hour summer program designed and run by students for students!
By participating in Tiger Talks you will
· connect with current students and other new students with similar interests,
· have the opportunity to ask questions about what to expect from college life,
· begin to feel acclimated to the campus,
· learn strategies for a successful transition to TU,
· start to become aware of the possibilities for involvement in college,
· and develop a personalized transition plan.
When the first day of the fall semester arrives, you'll be a top tiger if you attend Tiger Talks!
We are also excited to announce that the Towson University Marriott Conference Hotel will be providing a discounted rate of $109 (vs. $179 for the normal rate) for a one bedroom suite on the following dates - July 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 27th, 28th and August 2nd. Reservations can be made by calling the hotel at 410-324-8100 beginning Tuesday, April 9th. Be sure to mention “Towson University New Student Programs” in order to receive the discounted rate. At 5pm each day, the hotel will release any remaining rooms for the following day.