Thyroid and Weight Loss Seminar
Tuesday, September 30, 2014 from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM (PDT)
It's More Than Your Thyroid!
According to the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE)
27 million suffer from a thyroid condition and 50% are undiagnosed.
90% of women over 40 suffer from subclinical hypothyroid.
Are you suffering?
• Have you gained weight and are unable to lose it without going to extremes?
• Is your hair brittle, skin flaky and nails flimsy?
• Is your hair falling out?
• Are you constantly cold?
• Do you have regular joint pain?
• Regular headaches?
• Is it difficult to get consistent sleep?
• Are you aging prematurely?
• Do you have constant mood swings and irritability?
• Are you depressed?
• Trouble concentrating?
• High Blood Pressure and cholesterol? How does it affect your life?
• Is it affecting your relationship with your partner?
• Is it decreasing your ability to do the things you love to do?
• Are you unable to be kind to other people and are you isolating yourself from others?
• Is your performance at your job suffering leading to less compensation or advancement and lowered self-esteem?
• Do you feel less effective as a mother?
• Are you afraid that you may never find an answer?
• Afraid of being put on medication for the rest of your life or worse, needing surgery?
How does it make you feel?
• Like nobody understands you?
Are you ready to make a change?
• Why do most women continue to suffer, get run in circles taking the wrong test, and put on multiple medications that only treat the symptoms.
• The latest research in thyroid, autoimmune, and inflammatory disease!
• Why you have never heard what the correct tests are!
• Why your inability to lose weight may not be your fault!
• The connection between weight loss, toxins, and hormone dysregulation.
• The #1 "10 Minute" Exercise program to ignite fat burning and fast weight loss.
• What do chronic symptoms like weight gain, IBS, Infertility, headaches, and fatigue have in common?
The answers might shock you!
• My simple yet comprehensive personalized 3 Step System that gets results safely and naturally! Act Now!
• It's not in your head.
• You're not just getting old.
• It is not your genes (There may be a genetic component triggered by certain things. We address that naturally. More on this at the seminar.)
• It might be your Thyroid and the causes might surprise you.
You are worth it!
• If you are ready to correct the cause of your problem, you are tired of treating the symptoms, and taking useless tests, this is the seminar for you.
You are worth it!
• A simple yet VERY comprehensive 3 Step System to make all of this happen.
You are worth it!
• All you have to do is register today!
Remember, You are worth it!
Dr. Derrick Dempsey completed his undergraduate work in Premed. at Temple University and then went on to earn his degree as Doctor of Chiropractic from The National College of Chiropractic in Lombard, Illinois. He has been in private practice for 26 years and helped thousands of patients in two continents.
He has not only seen the general population getting sicker but has witnessed with his own patients that come initially for a spinal problem yet their history demonstrates other serious health issues; i.e. thyroid, diabetes and autoimmune disease symptoms. This compelled Dr. Dempsey to further his studies in the Detoxification of Neurotoxic Illnesses.
Therefore he has spent countless hours training, learning and researching with other health professionals on how to implement specialized protocols and procedures to help patients become the healthiest they can be.
Dr. Dempsey has coached many patients with challenging health issues through Cellular Detoxification and teaching them how proper detoxification and nutrition contribute to the healing of the body. He specializes in Thyroid, Autoimmune and Diabetes diseases. He is committed to educating the public through classes held regularly in the office and in the community. He is committed to saving lives by teaching and encouraging patients to apply what they have learned; healing, from the inside out!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.