In “The New Testament,” Dr. Creasy and the class will explore a variety of questions:
1. How did the New Testament come to be written?
2. Why does the Bible contain only four Gospels, and why Matthew, Mark, Luke and John?
3. Why are there 27 books in the New Testament, and why these books and not others?
4. Who wrote these books, and how and when did they do so?
5. Since all the books of the New Testament were written and copied in Greek in manuscript form, how were they transmitted to us?
6. Can we trust the "integrity" of the text; that is, has the text been transmitted accurately, or has it changed from manuscript to manuscript over the centuries?
7. Who translated the New Testament into English; when did they do so; and are our translations accurate?
In addition, he will guide you through "close readings" of many Gospel stories, as well as epistles and letters . . . and Revelation.
Dr. Creasy will cover all this . . . and much more in this seminar.
When & Where
Logos Bible Study