San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Hi Beautiful Sister!
When we think of “change” it’s almost always with a negative connotation.
But why? Why should change - any kind of change in our lives - be so surprising to us?
There are few certainties in life and change is one of them. So instead of seeing change as an unexpected nuisance, what if we learn to handle it with grace, patience and optimism?
When you have a solid grasp on handling change you are able to more easily manage both your present and your future. It also will help you to “keep your head” while everything around you is in turmoil, which is an ability that very few of us have.
If sometimes the changes in your life seem to get the better of you, then you’re a perfect candidate for my brand new workshop:
Transitions and Transformations – Thriving in the Midst of Change
August 2, 2014
Just think, when you have a better handle on how change affects you, it becomes contagious. People around you, co-workers, family, friends, everyone, will see you as more restrained, patient and accepting of what comes your way. This will be a great reflection on you.
Adapting better to change is also beneficial from a personal growth standpoint, because as you handle change in your life better, you’ll notice some amazing side effects that can benefit your health, your relationships and even your income.
Believe me, this is one workshop you’ll want to make a point of attending.
In this workshop, you will…
- Explore the basic process of change.
- Learn new strategies to handle change with grace and patience instead of stress and overwhelm.
- Understand the connection between positive change and personal growth and why change is good.
- Recognize the stages of life where change is likely to happen to you and prepare for them.
- Learn to recognize the things you do and display to others when change occurs and how to be a model of resiliency for others.
- Discover why ‘letting go’ can help you work through change more effectively and learn how to do it.
Have you ever noticed how some people react to change almost effortlessly? Do you ever wonder how that’s possible?
This workshop will show you that it is not only possible, but it’s actually easier than you ever thought. Change is part of life, but how you react to change can be controlled, managed and optimized for peak efficiency and productivity.
You can even start to lead by example, as others see you in a new way and start to manage change better themselves. This can make for a more harmonious workplace and home life, starting immediately, all because you attended this workshop.
Let’s summarize what you’ll get by attending:
- You’ll discover your natural reaction to change and make shifts where you need to.
- You’ll be able to define change both externally and internally and strategies for managing both.
- You’ll see what causes change and the reactions to it, and what serves you and what doesn’t.
- You’ll start to notice the difference between ‘change’ and ‘transition.’
- You’ll begin to connect the dots between the certainty of change and the various life stages we go through, and better manage them instead of them managing you.
- You’ll be clearer about how to manage and handle change in your own life.
REGISTER for this workshop right now—the sooner you take control over the changes that occur in your life, the more days you’ll be enjoying the peace of mind that comes with that control.
See you there!
Tell a Friend
The LAST DAY to Register is July 26 Saturday
When & Where
Integrated Life Coach