Third Tuesday Tech Event
Revival Bar & Lounge - 129 E 15th Street, New York, NY 10003
Please join us again in the Fall for our next event
Are you an entrepreneur, startup founder, idea person or working on a project that involves technology?
Share your ideas and get advice - building your startup does NOT have to be done behind closed doors!
Third Tuesdays is all about giving and getting feedback on ideas; share a little or share a lot.
Participants are here to help each other.
A Few Simple Goals for Third Tuesday:
1. Intimate Networking Opportunity - Group is kept small (up to 15 people), so that you can have a real conversation with people who are genuinely interested in helping each other.
2. Relaxed & Informal Setting - Couple of laptops, some beer, and some smart people who have not been deeply involved with your project to give you feedback.
3. Support & Advice - Get advice on marketing, fundraising, share leads, etc.
Note about the Venue:
- The admission fee buys you one drink.
- We have the first 2 tables in the lounge. To get to the lounge, take the stairs immediately to your left when you step into the bar.
* Use the #3rdTuesday hashtag for conversations about this event on Twitter.
SocialWish is a fundraising platform with social tools built in. We offer a quick and easy way to raise funds online for your wish (i.e. idea, person in need, school fundraiser, charity, etc...) from a variety of people in your network and beyond. Simply create a wish for yourself or someone else, then share your wish (donation page) with friends and family through email or various social networks, like Facebook and Twitter. Unlike similar sites, SocialWish is the most affordable and direct method of raising funds for the fundraiser and contributor. Start wishing today!