Think Commerce Summit
Tuesday, December 4, 2012 from 11:15 AM to 7:00 PM
New York, NY
This December 4th, we'd like to invite you to join us at the first annual Think Commerce Summit in New York City. Hosted by Group Commerce, the event will feature future-focused visionary panels and keynotes on the intersection of content, commerce, and technology, from the perspective of media companies, brands, and consumers.
Join top executives and investors for a critical look at how media companies can win in E-Commerce.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Jon Miller - Form. CEO of Digital Media Group, News Corp.
• Bob Pittman - Chairman & CEO, Clear Channel
• Ben Lerer - CEO, Thrillist
• Sucharita Mulpuru - Forrester Research
• David Rosenblatt - CEO, 1stDibs
• Shana Fisher - Managing Partner, Highline Venture Partners
• Eric Hippeau - Partner, Lerer Ventures
• Ezra Kucharz - President, Local Digital Media, CBS
• Jim Moran - CEO, Yipit
• Nick Lehman - President of Digital, NBCUniversal
• Jonty Kelt - CEO, Group Commerce
• Terry Kawaja - Founder & CEO, Luma Partners
Topics to be covered include:
• "Breaking Down the Wall - Why Some People Can Sell Things to Their Audience, And Others Can't"
• "Monetization and the Media Company - A Look Ahead"
• "Strategic Digital M&A - Implications for Media/Commerce Models"
• "E-Commerce and Media - The Investor's View"
• An exclusive first-look at a groundbreaking report by Forrester Research's Sucharita Mulpuru on how media companies can drive real revenue through e-commerce.
The Summit will begin at 11:15am at Pier 60 with a catered lunch, and conclude at 5:30pm with a cocktail reception.
In addition to great content, the event will be a terrific platform to reach influential stakeholders from a variety of industries, supported by facilitated networking throughout the event.
We look forward to seeing you there! You can also learn more about the event by visiting our site - think.groupcommerce.com.
When & Where
Group Commerce is the market-leading platform for publishers who want to succeed in e-commerce. Our company serves the three groups that make an eCommerce program work: the consumer, the publisher, and the merchant.