Join us for a full day of networking, group discussions, workshops, and presentations -- celebrating the 10th anniversary of the Cluetrain Manifesto
Ten years ago, four authors came together to start a new conversation about marketing. The result was a book called The Cluetrain Manifesto and with it, Chris Locke, Rick Levine, Doc Searls, and David Weinberger nailed 95 Theses on the door of the Internet and challenged us all to wake up to a transformation underway in how companies and people engage in markets.
Looking back over the past ten years we have learned a lot about what happens when mass markets adopt collaborative online communities and it is time to revisit this vital document that played an important role in starting a new conversation about what it means to be a marketer. What have we learned? What was right and wrong? What was left out that we should have been thinking about? What should we be thinking about for the next ten years?
* Doc Searls, co-author of "The Cluetrain Manifesto" and fellow at Harvard's Berkman Institute
* Peter Hirshberg, Chairman of the Executive Committee of Technorati and Partner at The Conversation Group
* Giovanni Rodriguez, SNCR Research Fellow and Partner at The Conversation Group
* Thor Muller, founder of Get Satisfaction
* Jeremiah Owyang, VP, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
* Deborah Schultz, independent social media expert
When & Where
The Conversation Group
The Conversation Group is a communications consultancy focused on the art and science of social media