EVIL TWIN STUDIOS - THEATRE OF TERROR HAUNTED HOUSE
Evil Twin Studios' presents the Theatre of Terror Haunted House, terrorizing South Pasadena's Fremont Centre Theatre this Halloween season. A fundraiser for the South Pasadena Arts Council (SPARC).
Guests of the Theatre of Terror are invited to enter the world of deranged director, Maxwell Wyczeck, who was believed to have burned to death in a fire he started at the Theatre in October 1963. Fifty years later, residents of South Pasadena have been victimized by strange flyers, hinting that the Director has returned to the city for one final killer production.
We dare you to experience the most terrifying haunt of the Halloween season!
Haunt Dates: October 19, 24, 25, 26, 31, November 1, 2
Visit the Evil Twin Studios website (www.eviltwinstudios.com) for more information.
Is there a minimum age to enter the event?
No, but parental discretion is recommended for children under 13.
Is my ticket transferrable?
Yes, your ticket may be used on any haunt operation night, but the ticket may only be used once.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, you need to present your online ticket for an entry ticket.
What is the refund policy?
There are no refunds as this is a fundraiser event to support the South Pasadena Arts Council. All ticket sales are final
RULES AND SAFETY
- Parental discretion is advised for anyone under the age of 13
- Do not touch any actors or props. Since actors will be working in close proximity, there is a small chance that they may accidentally bump you. This is unintentional, and any confrontation will result in immediate removal without refund.
- No drinking of alcohol or smoking while on Theatre of Terror property.
- No one seemingly under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be allowed inside.
- There is NO eating permitted while inside the attraction.
- Persons deliberately damaging the haunt will be escorted out by security without refund, and police will be notified.
- The use of cameras or phones while inside the attraction is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Any ticket purchased prior to the closing of our Box Office will be honored on that night. The Theatre of Terror will stay open until all persons have gone through the haunt!
- If you are too terrified to complete the haunt, one of our staff will escort you out a side exit. A refund is not provided for scaredy cats!
- The management reserves the right to refuse entry to or remove any person from the haunt at their sole discretion.
Evil Twin Studios
During the Halloween season we operate an annual haunted house in South Pasadena, CA. And in the "off" season we specialize in creating frightening scenes for film, television, haunted attractions, and private events.
Evil Twin Studios WARD 13 Haunted Attraction
Evil Twin Studios' 2015 haunted attraction will make nightmares come true at a new location in South Pasadena. This Halloween season, sanity comes to die at WARD 13. There have always been dark rumors about the Raymond Hill Sanitarium, but the most disturbing ones center around an undocumented area for the most violent patients where experimentation took precendence over finding a cure. For the residents of the sanitarium, there was one thing they all feared more than death... WARD 13.
Raymond Hill Mortuary Haunted House
In 2014 we returned to the Fremont Centre Theatre for our annual haunted house. To create the most terrifying haunt of the Halloween season, we started fresh with an all-new theme, “Raymond Hill Mortuary.” The building was transformed back to its original mortuary roots, where the operators of the Raymond Hill Mortuary had a very, shall we say, unique way of dealing with the dead. The haunt received national recognition and frightened even the bravest visitors with unique and inventive scares. The Raymond Hill Mortuary was bigger and scarier than the Theatre of Terror with over 100 passionate volunteer scare actors and crew contributing to the success and allowing Evil Twin Studios to donate all proceeds from the event to the South Pasadena Educational Foundation.
Theatre of Terror Haunted House
Our 2013 charity haunted house "Theatre of Terror" was a huge success bringing together children, families, actors, writers, set designers, artists, and haunt enthusiasts including over 90 scare actors who volunteered their time. The Theatre of Terror received rave reviews online and in the press, ranking as one of LA’s top ten haunts. Television coverage on CBS and KCAL showed our community’s artistic endeavor all across LA and Orange Counties. Guests from as far away as Reno, Nevada, San Diego and Santa Monica came to South Pasadena to visit the haunt. And by the 7th and final night, almost all the souls who entered the Theater of Terror made it out alive.