The World Series of Beer Pong is the largest, longest-running organized beer pong (aka Beirut) tournament in the world, created by beer pong players, for beer pong players. Past events have drawn over 1,000 participants from 45 U.S. States and approximately 12 countries, offering a $65,000+ prize pool. Games are played on 8-foot BPONG Tables, and WSOBP Rules govern all gameplay. Players may buy-in to the event at any time prior to May 31, 2016, or they may choose to win their way to the event by competing in an official Satellite Tournament.
When: July 6-10, 2016
Where: Westgate Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, NV
What: $65,000 Prize Pool – $50,000 1st Place Prize Guaranteed
4 Nights in Las Vegas
Prices starting at $299/person (without hotel)
100’s of Teams From Across The Globe
12 Guaranteed Games
- See more at: http://www.bpong.com/wsobp/
How much does it cost to register?
The full retail price without hotel is US$299/person. The full retail price with hotel is US$499/person (US$998/team), which includes tournament entry and your 4-night hotel stay at the Westgate Las Vegas Hotel & Casino.
We do, however, offer the following early bird specials, which will help you save some money:
- $390/player* ($780/team*) with hotel if you register by July 31, 2015.
- $425/player* ($850/team*) with hotel if you register by September 13, 2015.
- $475/player* ($950/team*) with hotel if you register before the deadline of January 31, 2016.
- $499/player* ($998/team*) with hotel if you register before the deadline of May 8, 2016.
- $549/player* ($1098/team*) with hotel if you register before the deadline of May 31, 2016.
- $299/player* ($598/team*) without hotel if you register before the deadline of June 25, 2016.
All packages “with hotel” above are for you to room with one additional player. If you wish to pay more, you may get a room for yourself, but your teammate must then pay the additional amount for his/her own room or must room with another player.
Registration prices will increase to $599*/person with hotel if they occur after the May 31, 2016 deadline, subject to availability.