THE WHOLEHEARTED MARRIAGE SEMINAR
Friday, September 5, 2014 at 5:30 PM - Sunday, September 7, 2014 at 1:00 PM
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
THE WHOLEHEARTED MARRIAGE SEMINAR CAN TRANSFORM YOUR MARRIAGE BY HELPING YOU FULLY ENGAGE YOUR HEART. THE SMALLEYS USE HUMOR, BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES, PRACTICAL INSIGHTS AND PASSION TO HELP YOU...
- PARTICIPATE in your marriage with a fully engaged heart
- INCREASE passion and deepen intimacy in your marriage
- CREATE new levels of safety and trust
- STRENGTHEN your commitment to each other
- COMMUNICATE more effectively
- CULTIVATE healthy conflict in ways that make your differences work for you rather than against you
Join us Friday September 5th @ 5:30 for dinner and a "Meet & Greet" with the Smalleys followed by Session 1: Cherish & Nourish
Join us Saturday, September 6th for a light breakfast @ 9:30 followed by the following sessions:
- Session 2: Communication
- Session 3 : Defining Marriage
- Session 4: Conflict Management & Resolution
- Session 5: Tackling Difficulties
Join us Sunday, September 7th for services at SHA Gospel Chapel @ 9am or Zama Chapel @ 11am with Dr. Greg Smalley as the keynote speaker of his powerful message, "GOD'S BLUEPRINT FOR MARRIAGE"!
Sponsored by USAG-J Religious Support Office/SHA Gospel Service. For more information contact the USAG-J Religious Support Office 263-4898
CHILDCARE IS AVAILABLE ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY @ THE ZAMA COMMUNITY CLUB.