THE WHOLEHEARTED MARRIAGE SEMINAR
Friday, September 5, 2014 at 5:30 PM - Sunday, September 7, 2014 at 1:00 PM
THE WHOLEHEARTED MARRIAGE SEMINAR CAN TRANSFORM YOUR MARRIAGE BY HELPING YOU FULLY ENGAGE YOUR HEART. THE SMALLEYS USE HUMOR, BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES, PRACTICAL INSIGHTS AND PASSION TO HELP YOU...
- PARTICIPATE in your marriage with a fully engaged heart
- INCREASE passion and deepen intimacy in your marriage
- CREATE new levels of safety and trust
- STRENGTHEN your commitment to each other
- COMMUNICATE more effectively
- CULTIVATE healthy conflict in ways that make your differences work for you rather than against you
Join us Friday September 5th @ 5:30 for dinner and a "Meet & Greet" with the Smalleys followed by Session 1: Cherish & Nourish
Join us Saturday, September 6th for a light breakfast @ 9:30 followed by the following sessions:
- Session 2: Communication
- Session 3 : Defining Marriage
- Session 4: Conflict Management & Resolution
- Session 5: Tackling Difficulties
Join us Sunday, September 7th for services at SHA Gospel Chapel @ 9am or Zama Chapel @ 11am with Dr. Greg Smalley as the keynote speaker of his powerful message, "GOD'S BLUEPRINT FOR MARRIAGE"!
Sponsored by USAG-J Religious Support Office/SHA Gospel Service. For more information contact the USAG-J Religious Support Office 263-4898
CHILDCARE IS AVAILABLE ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY @ THE ZAMA COMMUNITY CLUB.