The Wedding Mastermind- Orange County 2013
Tuesday, February 12, 2013 from 5:30 PM to 9:30 PM (PST)
If your Marketing isn't working...
Neither are you.
How will your 2012 year end up? What is 2013 looking like?
Could you have handled more business? Would you like more for next year?
Do you want a Seminar that will give you the Real "meat" with no fluff?
If you had room for more business and simply want more, please read on.....
As I travel around the country, I find 2 types of wedding professionals...
1) Those that Want to take their business to the next level- They're doing fine, but want more.
2) Those who are having a rough time. The money runs out long before the month does and their phones need to ring more.
Do You struggle with things like ...
- Not meeting the Brides who really want to buy. Brides who waste your time because they are out of range for your offering and they simply won’t tell you.
- Getting bogged down with brides who are "just looking". Most Brides have not been married before. Could you gain from weeding out prospects who cannot or will not buy from you?
- Spending tons of money on advertising and not getting ANY brides
- Not getting their fair share of Brides in the area, only losing them to less qualified competition
- Lack Luster Results because you have no plan of action for your #1 Money Making activity- Marketing.
In this 3.5 hour Information Packed seminar you will:
- Develop a Weekly Marketing Strategy that will bring in More Qualified Prospects That will BUY!
- Identify your Marketing Strengths and focus your efforts where they really matter and work.
- Develop a Sales System that will help you to close More of the Brides you meet with
- Find new techniques on how to reach the "unreachable" Brides and get them to not only like you but to Trust you with their Wedding.
- Learn the techniques that have propelled other Wedding Professionals into the success they were searching for and have now found.
Here is the Schedule:
5:30 pm - 6:00 pm Registration and Networking
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm 5 Moves of Successful Wedding Professionals
7:30 pm - 7:45 pm Break
7:45 pm - 8:45 pm Getting on the Preferred Vendors List
8:45 pm - 9:30 pm Bridal Show Success Secrets
If your marketing isn’t working, neither are you.
Rick Brewer has taught thousands of Wedding vendors the tricks and techniques that work with the most successful of wedding businesses. Brides and Weddings are a very unique business and because Rick specifically to the subject of Marketing to Brides, his seminars regularly sell out.
Here is a small sample of what other Wedding Vendors who attended Rick's Seminar had to Say (you can find more on my youtube channel- youtube.com/GetMoreBrides):
Nothing will happen to your Wedding Business without customers, come join us and learn how to specifically Market to Brides!
“If you face any of these issues, I can help. It is my mission to work with Bridal Businesses and bring them to more effective marketing to Brides and wedding marketing. By showing them how to get more Brides, they will gain more business and a better life. The average Wedding Business will spend more money on Wedding Advertising than they will on their annual vacation. The problem with this is they will get far more return on their vacation than they will from the Bridal Marketing that doesn't work now and will not work in the future
and this doesn’t have to be like this”
- Save you money from wasted advertising
- Develop a specific Real-Life plan of action for your specific business
- Come out with Actionable items to start on THAT DAY
- Make you more money by helping you be more effective with getting with the Brides who will buy and stop Wasting time with the Brides who will only waste your time
- Live the Life you deserve by making more money
Here are 21 Questions you will have answered at the Seminar
- How to set up a Marketing Strategy that will become automatic and WORK to bring more brides to you NOW
- How to get past the “What’s Your Price?” question (5 Responses to this common Question)
- Why “blast” emailing is a waste of time and actually hurts your business
- Why your message is trying to get the bride to take the wrong step and TURNING HER AWAY
- Why you should NOT have a picture of bride in your ad
- How $200 will get you 10 GUARANTEED face to face appointments that you can sell
- Why your testimonials aren’t working
- How to get your competition SENDING you brides
- Why your business card doesn’t matter (even if it is a fancy metal/expensive one)
- Why does the bride buy (hint: it has nothing to do with PRICE)
- Why what you think as an veteran wedding vendor doesn’t matter to the bride
- A Sales System which puts you in charge and will get you an answer you want EVERYTIME
- Why 90% of your “Sleep On It” brides are a polite “no”
- Why the questions you are asking the bride are mostly the wrong questions
- How to get the TRUE budget out of a bride (which she in most cases is hiding from you)
- The typical 8 ways a bride is most likely to hear about you
- Why the bride is buying from your low cost competition (hint: it isn’t because they’re cheaper)
- How to make your competition IRRELEVANT
- How to make the next networking meeting one of your BEST EVER
- How to come away from bridal shows with BIG RESULTS (even if 25 competitors there)
- How to properly use Social Media to get your Brides to ACT
Sponsored by :
OC Brides.com- The Area's Most Signifigant Wedding Networking Group
Sign up today Discounts available for groups of 5 or more. Email me for details : firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
Rick Brewer LIVE Seminars
“Rick is a Marketing ‘God’” – Joe, Indianapolis
“Thank you Rick for your advice. I got 21 appointments from this seminar- 3 times better than ever before!” Christina, Ontario,CA
“Thanks Rick- I got 4 jobs in 48 hours by doing what you told me to do at your seminar” Mitch, Newport, CA
Rick Brewer a Nationally recognized author, training and expert of Selling in Today's economy
Rick is the principle of www.KickAssSalesTraining.com , a Training and workshop company working with small and medium size sales forces to improve their Hiring, Training and Measuring which brings about better bottom lines.
Rick’s resides in Charlotte, NC. His proudest title is that of Daddy to Emma, Ally and RJ.