The UX Job Market in Cincinnati: A Panel Discussion
Thursday, June 20, 2013 from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM (EDT)
For our June 20th IxDA Cincinnati event, we will be hosting a panel discussion from a mix of recent job hunters, as well as UX hiring managers and thought leaders, to discuss the evolvement of the UX job market in the Cincinnati region.
Topics will include:
- Current challenges and opportunites for the UX field in the Cincinnati region
- How they've changed over the last few year
- Best practices for finding the right UX job or candidate
- Comparing the UX job market in our region to other cities
Panelists will include:
- Supriya Abhyankar, User Experience Designer, American Modern Insurance Group
- Bill Dawson, Director, Digital Solutions, Fusion Alliance
- Challis Hodge, EVP, Customer Experience, Batteri
- Darren Kall, VP/Partner, Kall Consulting
- Juli Luebbe, Sr. User Experience Designer, Vantiv
- Jeff Stevenson, Director of User Experience, Batteri
Light refreshments will be provided, sponsored by Sogeti.
Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model.
When & Where
We believe superior user experience is directly linked with great interaction design, and that idea sharing is key in building knowledge and creating best in class experiences.