San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
ONLINE TICKET SALES WILL END AT 4PM EST ON SUNDAY, JANUARY 18. SPACE IS STILL AVAILABLE, AND STUDENTS MAY PURCHASE EVENT WRISTBANDS AT THE DOOR FOR $20!
The Ultimate Jam is a concert and all-nighter event for middle and high school students (6th-12th grade) presented by First Christian Church in Canton, Ohio. It's a night packed full of high-energy, face-melting fun that you definitely do not want to miss!
This year's event will be bigger and better than before. The main event features worship with Jon Koloff (Worship Arts Pastor at FCC Canton), special guest speaker Dan Smith (Pastor of Momentum Church in Cleveland, Ohio), a concert by LoveLikeViolence, and entertainment by DJ Slone Ked!
In addition to the main event, The Ultimate Jam also features laser tag, indoor bumper cars, eurobungie, roller skating, dodgeball and basketball tournaments with prizes for winning teams, inflatable boxing, jousting, bungee run, velcro wall, and obstacle course, video games, karaoke, free movies all night, live concerts through the event. Dinner (items TBA) and breakfast (eggs, pancakes, juice and coffee) are also included.
The best part is, the cost for all of this is only $20/student and $10/adult volunteer! You won't find more fun for a better price anywhere.
If you're interested in bringing a group to The Ultimate Jam this year, some helpful resources can be found by clicking the links below:
If you'd like more information or have questions prior to registering for The Ultimate Jam, please contact FCC's Student Ministry office (330-456-2600 x2560 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you are a GROUP LEADER (please read carefully):
- You can register your group by purchasing Total Event Wristbands for your students and leaders below.
- You are responsible to transport your own students and leaders to and from the North Canton Skate Center at the appropriate time. If you are unable to do this, or if you plan to utilize FCC's transportation, you must purchase a $5 transportation upgrade for each person who will be transported in FCC's vehicles. You should submit your Group Registration Form no later than Friday, January 09, 2015. (You may add students at the door as space allows.)
- You must bring a signed permission/medical release form for each student; no students will be permitted to attend the event without this form completed by a parent/guardian and submitted at check-in. (It's helpful if these are submitted with along with your group registration form prior to the event, but you can bring them with you that night if you are unable to do this.)
- Important Note: ALL LEADERS attending with your group must be background checked. You do not have to submit copies of the background check results forms, but you must sign a NAME OF FORM verifying that you have completed background checks on all adult volunteers participating with your group. If a leader comes with you that has not been background checked, we can run a background check at check-in (the cost is $15 per check and takes approximately 10-15 minutes to process). If a leader is unable to be background checked, they will not be permitted to stay for and/or participate in the event. We recommend "ProtectMyMinistry.com" for group background checks, but any basic background screening will do. This is for the safety and wellbeing of all students and leaders who are participating in this year's event. No exceptions will be made.
- Questions about group registration should be directed to FCC's Student Ministry office (330-456-2600 x2560 or email@example.com).
If you are a STUDENT FROM FCC CANTON: You are not required to purchase the $5 transportation upgrade. Simply purchase your Total Event Wristband and turn in your permission/medical form to the Student Ministry office and you're good to go.
If you are a STUDENT NOT FROM FCC and you are registering WITHOUT A GROUP: Prior to registering below, please contact our Student Ministry Pastor Jimmy McLoud (330-456-2600 x2560 or firstname.lastname@example.org) for information and instructions.