The beauty with learning to Import from China and selling online via Amazon’s FBA system is that you'll learn to source products direct from the factories at the cheapest possible prices. Then sell these products without having to store them, or deal with any of other usual overheads or headaches associated with traditional product based businesses. By learning how to research products and to successfully import from China you will never run out of new hot products ideas to sell and profiteer from. Creating a long term business that is scalable as the future of online retail is set to grow. This is a business that can be run part time or full time from the comfort of your laptop anywhere in the world!
Agenda For The Day:
The day is broken up in to two halves. In the morning Lewis will give you a presentation on how to successfully import products from China, and in the afternoon Anna with go through the details of how to successfully sell your imported products on Amazon using their FBA platform.
What Lewis will cover:
- Importing 101 - Trading terms
- Importing 101 - Types of importing
- Importing 101 - Supply chains
- Importing 101 - The paperwork
- Importing 101 - Lewis’s secret sourcing contacts
- Importing 101 - Calculations / examples
- Importing 101 - Lewis’s secret sourcing location in China
- Importing 101 - Importing to Amazon FBA
- Importing 101 - How to avoid getting scammed
- How to finding profitable products to import
- Research Resources & Software
- Lewis 10 step process
- Case example
- The import cycle
- Becoming a successful importer
What Anna will cover:
- Understanding Amazon FBA
- Why Amazon FBA?
- The 3 Step Process To Profit With Amazon
- Hot Sellers - Arbitrage V Private Label
- 4 Steps To A Best Selling Product Listing
- 2016 Amazon Ranking - What is the secret?
- How to get reviews and rank your listing fast
- Anna’s Ninja Launch Strategy
- Launching Multiple Products - Scale Worldwide
Work Shop Location:
We hold our Import To Amazon FBA workshops at various hotels around the country. As part of your day you will receive morning teas & coffees, along with lunch, followed by afternoon teas & coffees to keep you fully refreshed. If you have any particular dietary requirements then please let us know if advance so that we can inform catering.
Radisson Blu Hotel Manchester Airport
Tel: 0161 490 5000
*If you can aim to be there for 9am, then we can start for around 9.30am
Save This Event
When & Where
Anna Davidson Thawe & Lewis Wade
Anna Davidson Thawe - Facebook Marketing Queen and Amazon Business Owner
Lewis Wade (The eBay King) – Director of his own Ebay & Amazon Businesses and creater of Import2Ebay.
They will supply you with the strategies and the insight that will help you realise your ambition, and make you stop saying and start doing to create your own online Importing Business.