JOIN US AT THE TWEETERS' CUP
Have you ever wanted to be a part of a Tweet-Up at a World-Class sporting event? Join us on Friday, November 6, 2009 at the 2009 Breeders' Cup World Championships at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA and watch the world's best horses and jockeys compete live for $25.5 million in purses during the first day of the two-day World Championships televised around the world on ESPN. Come socialize and take in a great day of racing.
Tweet-Up will be held in exclusively-designated area - Santa Anita's Seabiscuit Court and will also include access to a designated Tweeter seating area (frontside).
The day will feature:
* 11:15 AM (PT): Betting the Breeders' Cup Handicapping session with Joe Drape (@joedrape) of the New York Times, Ed DeRosa (@EJXD2)of the Thoroughbred Times and Tom Quigley (@Quigleys_Corner) of Horseplayer Magazine
* Q&A with prominent jockeys
* Appearances by ESPN personalities and jockeys from Animal Planet's critically acclaimed reality show "Jockeys" and more
Tweet-Up will include:
* Betting voucher
* 2009 Breeders' Cup gift
* Buffet (including non-alcoholic beverages)
* Two will Win a Nikon Coolpix camera - Perfect for a TweetUp
* Best Tweeter onsite will Win a Trip for Two to the 2010 Breeders' Cup World Championships at Churchill Downs including airfare and hotel.
In partnership with: