The TV of Tomorrow Show 2014
Tuesday, June 10, 2014 at 8:00 AM - Wednesday, June 11, 2014 at 8:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
[itvt] Presents...The TV of Tomorrow Show 2014
[itvt] is pleased to announce that the eighth annual TV of Tomorrow Show (TVOT) will take place June 10th-11th (Tuesday-Wednesday) at San Francisco's famous Yerba Buena Center for the Arts.
TVOT attracts a veritable "who's who" of the interactive TV, pay-TV, advertising and broadcasting/programming industries. The event--which is carefully designed to encourage networking and deal-making--enables the pay-TV operators, consumer electronics manufacturers, social media companies, entrepreneurs and technologists who are building the TV platforms of tomorrow to engage in a productive exchange of ideas with the brands, broadcasters, networks, agencies, marketers, investors, producers/creators, developers, designers, storytellers and other stakeholders upon whom the success of those platforms depends. It has been widely praised for offering a completely unique, inspiring and enjoyable experience, unlike any other tradeshow or conference.
- To find out more about SPONSORSHIP and EXHIBITION opportunities, contact us at email@example.com or 415-824-5806. Please note that we are very happy to work with your marketing department to develop creative, custom sponsorship packages that are specifically tailored to your company's communications needs.
- To find out more about holding a WORKSHOP/MASTER CLASS session at the show, where you can showcase your company's solutions and services--or its vision for the television of tomorrow--contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-824-5806
- To find out more about renting private meeting and demo rooms at the show, contact us at email@example.com or 415-824-5806
- To find out more about SPEAKING opportunities, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-824-5806
- To find out more about the TVOT HACKATHON, which will take place on the weekend before the show, and which we will be announcing shortly, contact us at email@example.com or 415-824-5806
- To see what sponsors, exhibitors, speakers and attendees HAD TO SAY about our two most recent TV of Tomorrow Show events (TVOT NYC 2013, December 10th; and The TV of Tomorrow Show 2013, June 25th-26th), click here
- For a VIDEO overview of The TV of Tomorrow Show 2013, click here
- For a gallery of PHOTOS from The TV of Tomorrow Show 2013, click here
- To explore the TV of Tomorrow Show Web SITE, click here
- To discuss TVOT 2014, or to give us FEEDBACK and SUGGESTIONS (including new technologies you would like to see showcased, topics you would like to see discussed, and creative ideas for how your company can sponsor the show), email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
June 10-11th (Tuesday - Wednesday), 2014
Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, 701 Mission Street at 3rd Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
TVOT 2014 is a limited-attendance event, so we strongly encourage you to register early. To purchase your tickets, click here.
- A special package that includes both a ticket to The TV of Tomorrow Show 2014 in San Francisco and a ticket to next fall's TVOT NYC 2014 event in New York is also available (representing a substantial savings on the full ticket price of both shows). To purchase this special two-event package, click here.
- To find out about special group rates (three or more), contact Tracy Swedlow at email@example.com or (415) 824-5806.
NEED ALTERNATIVE REGISTRATION FORM?: The Eventbrite service sometimes does not accept certain corporate credit cards. Please contact us or download this REGISTRATION FORM here and email it back as completed PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 415-707-2154. Thanks.
TVOT 2014 offers several different sponsorship levels, each designed to ensure maximum marketing exposure for your company--at the event itself, in the [itvt] newsletter and on our Web site, and in our talk radio show. As a sponsor, you also have such options as:
- organizing a Workshop/Master Class on your company's solutions or on an industry topic of importance to your company;
- booking a table or space for private meetings, customer hospitality and demos;
- having your company's TVOT party promoted to TVOT attendees and the [itvt] readership at large.
Moreover, we are very open to working with your marketing department to devise creative, custom sponsorship packages that are tailored to your company's specific communications needs.
If you would like to find out more about sponsoring TVOT 2014, email Tracy Swedlow at email@example.com or call 415-824-5806.p
TVOT 2014's exhibitor showcase will be located in an area that is highly trafficked by the event's attendees. However, exhibit space is limited and we are assigning it on a first-come-first-served basis. So to guarantee that your company will have a booth at the show, please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-824-5806.
Sam Pemberton (Investor), Rebecca Rusk Lim (Turner), Steve Reynolds (Comcast, now at Harris Corp.), Simon Walker (Dolby)
THREE INTENSIVE TRACKS
The TV of Tomorrow Show 2014 will be broadly organized into three tracks, featuring over 200 industry-expert speakers and panelists:
- A Today Track will focus on the hard data that can be gleaned--and the lessons that can be learned--from the many deployments of interactive, social and advanced TV that are already in the field today. Representatives from the operators, technology providers, CE manufacturers, broadcasters, networks, advertising agencies, brands, OTT programmers, social media companies, UI/UX designers, application developers and other players that are currently implementing interactive and multiplatform television in the US and beyond will present examples of their work, and provide attendees with new deployment statistics, reports from the field, best practices and other insider insights.
- A Tomorrow Track will provide attendees with the opportunity to explore how the various platforms, technologies, screens, standards, content genres and business models that make up today's interactive/social/advanced TV space are likely to evolve over the coming months and years, and to identify new platforms, new technologies, new forms of programming, new monetization strategies, and other developments that are likely to impact the space in the future. Highly interactive, dialog-driven sessions will enable attendees not only to hear from the companies, organizations and people that are shaping the future of interactive/multiplatform/social/advanced TV, but to question those experts and provide them with feedback on their efforts.
- A Workshop/Master Class Track will provide smaller groups of attendees with a more intimate and hands-on environment in which to: 1) see and learn about promising new interactive, social and advanced TV technologies, standards and business strategies; 2) get their questions and concerns answered by subject matter experts; and 3) gain practical skills for implementing new TV experiences.
In addition to these three tracks, the event will feature:
- Vendor booths and private meeting rooms.
- A vibrant cocktail party where attendees will have the opportunity to rub shoulders with many of the most influential figures shaping tomorrow's television.
- The presentation of the 11th Annual Awards for Leadership in Interactive and Multiplatform Television.
- Art installations, performances and more.
We are still accepting speaker/panelist proposals, and welcome your suggestions for topics you would like to see covered on the event's schedule. Uniquely among tradeshows, the TV of Tomorrow Show features an agenda that is developed through ongoing dialog with the industry. Please contact Tracy Swedlow, at email@example.com or 415-824-5806, to discuss your proposal. Also, please note that [itvt] is not a pay-for-play organization and that speakers do not have to pay any fee to participate in our TVOT events.
Bobby Boermans, Director of "App de Film," Nick DeMartino of Nick DeMartino Consulting, Deirdre Connolly & Michael Davies (Embassy Row)
SUGGESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
To discuss the TV of Tomorrow Show, or to give us feedback and suggestions (including new technologies you would like to see showcased and topics you would like to see discussed), email Tracy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact Tracy Swedlow at email@example.com or 415-824-5806 (office) or 415-608-4766 (mobile) to find out more about GROUP RATES, SPONSORSHIP and EXHIBITION OPPORTUNITIES, SPEAKING PROPOSALS.
Please contact Tracey Sheehy at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about attending as press or covering the show.
When & Where
TMRW Corp. DBA - InteractiveTV Today [itvt]
TMRW Corp. DBA InteractiveTV Today [itvt] (http://www.itvt.com) is the 1st, best and most widely respected and trusted news source on the rapidly emerging medium of multiplatform interactive television (ITV). We provide concise, original coverage of industry developments, technologies, content projects, and the people building the business through our free daily email newsletter, daily news Web site, radio interview programs,Intensives, and our annual industry conference, the TV of Tomorrow Show conference. Our audience is made up of executives, technologists and creatives in over 150 countries. This is our 14th year anniversary!