The Truth about CANCER:
Real Causes and Interventions.
- What Are the REAL Causes of This Dreaded Disorder?
- What Are the Implications For Diagnosis and Therapy?
- What Are the Inevitable Results of "Conventional" Treatments?
- What Are the Inevitable Results of Biopsies?
- How Do Lifestyle Factors At CHILDHOOD and EVEN EARLIER Increase Cancer Risk Dramatically and What Can We Do About It?
- What Lifestyle and Dietary changes Can We Implement RIGHT NOW to Reduce Cancer Risk?
- How Do We Detect The Progression of Cancer Toward a Clinical Stage MUCH EARLIER? When is it Easier To Treat and Reverse?
- How Can We Avoid Mammography, Colonoscopy, and Other Invasive Screening Tests While Increasing The Accuracy of Diagnosis and Improving Outcomes?
In this important 90-Minute lecture learn the answers to these & other important questions, to protect your health.
Arrive early to enjoy a delicious dinner at Pena Pachamama restaurant. Stay tuned for their special Raw dinner deals for our group.
Admission: $10 suggested donation.
Funds raised go to benefit the Everest Learning Academy In Nepal.
Dr. T Skin Clinic
Dr. T will also be offering skin clinic appointments on
Thursday, January 17th
8am - Noon in the East Bay
2pm - 6pm in SF
Appointments include a brief free skin inspection and immediate removal of all kinds of skin lesions including , moles, skin tags, lesions, red spots. Learn about the cost, find out what kinds of things can be treated and read all about the procedure and the cost HERE
Watch an informative video with Dr. Tel-Oren HERE
Reserve your Seat in the Lecture or Book a Skin Clinic Appointment Online at
Dr Adiel Tel-Oren: European & US-Trained MD
• European Medical License 1996 • USA Nutrition License 1997• MN Board of Nutrition & Dietetics • USA Doctor of Chiropractic,practiced 1990 through 2001 • Professor & Board Certified Clinical Nutritionist with the IAACN & CNCB• Board Certified, American Board of Functional Medicine, American Clinical Board of Nutrition, American Board of Functional Medicine, American Clinical Board of Nutrition, American Board of Oxidative Medicine, American Board of Chelation Therapy; Fellow, American Board of DisabilityAnalysts
President & Founder: • Ecopolitan Eco-Health Network, Ecopolitan Restaurant and Non-Profit Community (www.ecopolitan.com); • The Eco-Sphere Green Building Project • The Green Bakery (Beyond Gluten Free™) -The First Hypoallergenic Bread (www.greenbakery.net) • Co-Founder: CCODER Nepal’s Health Plan(CCODER.org), caring for 200,000 villagers. • Founder, Everest Academy, educating Nepali children
President Emeritus & Professor of Nutrition and Functional Medicine: • University of Natural Medicine, Santa Fe, NM • Functional & Dental Health (FDH)Foundation, Founder • Bio-Mental Health Foundation, Founder