San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Takeover Cruise 2014
This is a 5 day/4 nt cruise from Jacksonville, FL to
the Bahamas (Nassau/Half Moon Cay)
Aboard the Carnival Fascination
October 11 -16, 2014
The CARNIVAL FASCINATION is just that... Fascinating. With all of her new enhancements, you'll never want to leave the ship. Enjoy Carnival WaterWorks, the adult-only Serenity retreat, relax on one of her many private balconies, people-watch in the dazzling 6-story atrium and lobby bar, challenge friends to a game on the 9-hole mini golf course and indulge your tastebuds at the sushi bar. Come aboard the beautiful CARNIVAL FASCINATION and let her capture your imagination.
Inside Cabin - Category 4 B/D
Double - $404 per person
Triple - $359 per person
Quad - $336 per person
Ocean View Cabin - Category 6 D/E
Double - $465 per person
Triple - $405 per person
Quad - $371 per person (limited)
Single, Balcony and Suites are available, please call 888-976-8686 for pricing.
Early Bird Specials and Military Discounts Available.
PACKAGE PRICE includes
- Accommodations on the ship for 5 days/4 nights (Riveria or Main Deck) aboard Carnival Fascination (Can upgrade for an additional cost)
- Private Cocktail Party
- Pre-Paid Gratuities of $57.50 per person
- All meals, entertainment and most on board activities
- All taxes and port charges
DOES NOT included
- Travel Insurance (Premium can be added to monthly installment or can be purchased 2 weeks prior to sailing)
- Transportation to the Port of Jacksonville (Transportation can be arranged)
- Parking Fees at Port of Jacksonville
DEPOSIT & INSTALLMENTS
"Hold My Spot" Deposit - $50 is due by no later than February 10, 2014.
Additional $150 is due by no later than May 10, 2014
Final Balance is due by August 10, 2014.
(Initial Deposit will be paid at Registration Via EventBrite or directly to your Travel Agent. An Invoice will then be e-/mailed to each Passenger and you will have the option of making Partial Payments via check, credit card or PayPal at anytime before Final Balance Deadline of August 10, 2014.)
Full Fare can be paid at anytime by calling the office at 888-705-0950.
PASSPORTS are not required but STRONGLY SUGGESTED.
(If you get off ship in the Bahamas and miss re-boarding, you will not be able to board any plane without passport)
If not using a passport, CERTIFIED BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND
STATE/GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID is REQUIRED. In some cases a CERTIFIED COPY OF MARRIAGE LICENSE may be required.
Please register in the SAME NAME that is on the STATE /GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID that you will provide for boarding the ship.
All minors must travel with a parent.
All payments are Non-Refundable.
Please adhere to the monthly payment schedule to avoid possible cancellation. If you are unable to make a scheduled payment please contact us as soon as possible.
TRAVEL INSURANCE (Call or email us for Quote)
Ask yourself, "Can I afford to lose my vacation investment?" Sickness, injury or worse can occur when you are least expecting it. And not only to you, but to your non-traveling family members.
Without travel insurance:
- Would you be able to pay all of your emergency expenses out of pocket and in advance?
- Would you be covered if you injured yourself on your trip and required emergency assistance or medical evacuation back to the U.S.?
- Would you be able to leave immediately if an elderly parent passed away or there was a medical emergency in your family back home while you were on your trip?
- Would you get your money back if something happened before your trip and you needed to cancel?
Travel insurance helps protect against unforeseen emergencies which can occur at any time. It also helps protect you against other circumstances like travel delay, lost or stolen baggage and personal items, missed connections, hurricanes and so much more.
In short, travel insurance is Peace of Mind. It allows you to relax and enjoy your vacation without worry. If you don't think it's worth the cost, just ask someone who's needed to file a claim.
Travel Dudes and Dolls
PO Box 3681
Columbus, GA 31903
(888) 976-8686 or (706) 538-3038
If you would like information mailed or emailed to you or someone else, please send an email to info@TravelDudesandDolls.com or inbox us your email address.
When & Where
The Travel Doll
The Travel Doll is the Group Events & Tours division of Travel Dudes and Dolls which is full service travel agency specializing in Urban Group, Family and Individual Travel.
We offer All Inclusives, Motorcoach/Tailgating/Party Bus Group Trips, and Pre-Packaged Cruises and Vacation Get-A-Ways.
LOW DEPOSITS and AFFORDABLE MONTHLY PAYMENTS PLANS are available to ease the financial impact.
If you do not see a trip that suits your group or individual needs, please feel free to contact us 706-538-3655 or 888-976-8686 ext 801 or email us at email@example.com