San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
To celebrate the release of my Suitcase Entrepreneur book August 5th 2013, you're invited to my pre-launch book fiesta in Santa Monica, LA on July 20th.
I would love for you to come and celebrate the upcoming release of my Suitcase Entrepreneur book.
Join me and your fellow entrepreneurs, freedom lifestyle lovers and digital nomads on Saturday 20th July from 7-8pm Pacific Standard Time at Working Village in Santa Monica.
What can you expect?
Writing a book is such a challenging and rewarding experience and I'm so excited to be able to share a piece of that journey with you and welcome your questions too.
Come and learn more about what the Suitcase Entrepreneur book is all about, who it's for, what you'll learn from it, and how it all came about (i.e the power of Kickstarter).
Here's the rough agenda:
- 7:00pm onwards: You arrive for drinks and excellent conversation with new and familiar faces
- 7:30pm: MC Ducker (a huge hit in Portland) will kick off the celebration
- 7:40-8:00pm ish: Natalie to talk a little about the book and may invite a few people to have a word
- 7-7:30pm: Questions and Answers if you have them for me PLUS a give away of some cool prizes like t-shirts, postcards and advanced copies
- 8:30-9:00pm: Have even more fun, drinks and there may be an advanced digital copy to buy of my book.
There will be almost limitless beer, wine and juice plus you'll be guaranteed great conversation in the fun venue of working Village.
About the book:
I want this book to challenge your current way of thinking and teach you that you can create freedom in business and adventure in life.
I'm looking forward to doing a short talk on the contents of the book and the inspiration beind it. In the meantime you can check out my book trailer and website (in progress) suitcaseentrepreneur.com/book
The Pre Launch Party Venue
Working Village is located on the beautiful shoreline of Santa Monica and is the perfect fit for my book party.
This coworking space offers entrepreneurs and freelancers a range of flexible workspace options to meet your location independent office requirements in a dream location.
When & Where
The Suitcase Entrepreneur
Natalie Sisson is a blogger, writer, social media strategist, business coach and digital marketing whizz dedicated to ensuring you build a thriving online business based om freedom and adventure using social media, online tools and outsourcing.