Join MITX, Microsoft and The Commonwealth Institute (TCI),at Microsoft’s New England R&D Center for a full-day forum featuring top industry leaders that will give you the tools you need to drive success in your career and life. In our second year, we are thrilled to present an inspiring and informative program that will help mid to senior level women elevate their careers to the next level.
What’s in store for you?
Practical lessons to apply to your career today.
· Successful women entrepreneurs and business leaders sharing their insight and wisdom.
· Seminars highlighting trends for women in science, technology, engineering and math.
· Communications workshops to help you deliver compelling pitches.
· Personal branding seminars to help you start building your own brand.
· Personal one-on-one time with innovative female thinkers.
· Networking opportunities with leading women across the tech and business community.
Who will you meet?
Author, Speak Like a CEO & CEO Bates Communications
Suzanne Bates is an executive coach, author, Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), former award-winning television news anchor, and CEO of Bates Communications, Inc. She launched the firm in 2000 after a successful career in major market television. Today, Bates Communications has a team of seasoned consultants who improve their clients' businesses by transforming leaders into powerful communicators who get business results.
Suzanne is author of Speak Like a CEO: Secrets for Commanding Attention and Getting Results (McGraw Hill), which became a bestseller on amazon.com in 2005. Her second book, Motivate Like a CEO: Communicate Your Strategic Vision and Inspire People to Act!, was published in January 2009, also with McGraw Hill. Within weeks of its release, the book became a #1 bestseller in books on communication skills, and a business bestseller on amazon.com and barnesandnoble.com.
Suzanne’s third book, Discover Your CEO Brand: Secrets for Embracing and Maximizing Your Unique Value as a Leader, is set to be published by McGraw Hill in October 2011.
Ticket price is $95, which includes access to all seminars, breakfast, lunch, evening cocktail reception, gift bag and more!
Visit www.microsoftcambridge.com/successfulyou to learn more!