The Sisterhood of Success: Sis U Bootcamp #sisUdc
Saturday, October 15, 2011 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM (EDT)
Washington, United States
WHEN:Saturday, October 15th, 2011: 10 am to 1 pm (NEW: 1-2 pm optional, free, Q&A - with learning kicking off now. See #6 below.)
WHERE:The George Washington University School of Business
COST:$150 per ticket early registration discounted from $300 thanks to the partnership of GWSB's Center for Entrepreneurial Excellence providing space for our event. We have many partnerships. Check if a group with which you are affiliated makes you eligible for a discount by emailing us.
WITH:Kathy Korman Frey (@ChiefHotMomma)...
The Hot Mommas® Project Founder, Harvard MBA, Entrepreneur in Residence and Professor of the award-winning Women’s Entrepreneurial Leadership class at The George Washington University School of Business, Center for Entrepreneurial Excellence. Full bio.
The Hot Mommas® Project, as seen in...
The Sisterhood of Success: SisUdc Bootcamp
In this society of hand sanitizer and business jargon, we here at The Hot Mommas Project are just gonna tell it like it is (preferably still keeping things as germ free as possible).
Many times we're anchored to a set of goals and they are not our own. You know what we’re talking about, ladies. This is the stuff that keeps you up at night or zombie-like at desk job that’s chipping away at your soul. Suffering from a horrible case of “the shoulds”—what you think you SHOULD do versus what you WANT/CAN do— can involve anything ranging from doing the dishes to the ever common "What happened to my life’s dream?" Then you go to some talk. They want to help and make it better for you, but it's just "death by exclamation points." Well, you're at the right place.
The point is here, friends—you're not nuts. There are actually several, major trends and bodies of research around women, goal setting, and achievement. And some of that research involves the cause and impact of that nasty case of “the shoulds”: confidence.
The Hot Mommas Project has managed to combine the best practices in leadership education with the instructor of one of the world's best entrepreneurial leadership courses to help YOU solve, improve, and reach higher; a real world toolkit with the guidance to use them. In a world of fluff and promises, Sis U delivers actual measurable results. What's more, you'll be able to help other women and girls with what you learn.
Let a battle against “the shoulds” begin.
What You’ll Learn at #SisUdc Bootcamp:
- Understand the hard-hitting facts behind the value of women and girls in society. We raise GDPs and company profitability. There's a reason. Here's what we can do to bring it to the forefront.
- Learn about the "confidence crisis" and how to neutralize it. It's rampant among women and girls, but we're so well educated and awesome, we've been excelling in spite of it.
- Master the Sisterhood of Success Equation: GOAL, GET, GIVE and see how you can replicate this in your career in any situation ranging from work life balance to salary negotiation to running for office.
- Experience one of the most addictive mentorship exercises ever, and walk out with "Your 5" - what our research shows is the make or break between mediocrity or pursuing your true potential.
- End strong with action and pay it forward plan - because that's how the Sisterhood of Success rolls. Our train the trainer approach will allow you to not only REPLICATE your learnings for yourself, but with others. PAY IT FORWARD.
- *AFTERPARTY* 1 to 2 pm (optional, no additional charge): NEW! - Many of your burning questions are ALREADY rolling in. Get them ready, and be sure you grabbed lunch nearby at break. @ChiefHotMomma will answer all your burning questions, no holds barred. Start now and email us your questions, put them on our FB page, or tweet questions to @HotMommasProj. We'll get @ChiefHotMomma to answer some in advance and blast the answers out exclusively to registrants to get the learning kick-started EARLY!
We've got a high-energy group that is already solving for themselves, the women in their lives, and the next generation. GO GIRLS GO. Join in while supplies last.
Things you can do immediamente:
- Register for #sisUdc NOW. Why wait? Seriously. Not sure if your group has a discount code? Email Jenn Sacks before October 7 (when discount codes expire).
- Join the alert list today (top of page) if you'd like to be on our mail list and/or notified if we sell virtual classroom tickets for this event.
Bring Sis U to your town (or organization, which is like a little town), Email us
*Disclaimer: Moms, the below - it's just a saying. We're called "The Hot Mommas Project" after all. We bow down to you.
See why Professor Frey's class is the recipient of a National Excellence in Education Award
Refund policy: If the event is canceled, attendees will receive a full refund with exception of the processing fee. Refunds will be provided if a cancellation is made more than 14 days before the event with an email to email@example.com. Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
When & Where
The Hot Mommas® Project
Proud of the women and girls in your life? We are too. Your stories + The Hot Mommas Project award-winning teaching tools increases their confidence, courage, and clout (e.g., Confidence and key success factor increases of up to 200 percent among women in Gen Y, Gen X, and beyond).
We’ve cracked the code, and now bring it to you.
Contact us to impact women in your life.