The Seismic Changes Facing Change Management Professionals
Friday, July 25, 2014 from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Change is no longer an event; it is a condition of work.
- How do we move beyond traditional approaches to become more agile in support of the rapidly changing workplace?
- How can we adapt our approach to bring Millennials into the conversation?
- What happens when change pushes out or up, not down from above?
- What does this mean for us as change management professionals?
Join senior organization change management leaders for a lively discussion on how the practice of change management is changing. Hear how other organizations are facing these challenges and share your learning while building new relationships.
Isabelle Suares, Manager, Customer Business Transformation, Cisco
Margaret Kelleher, Senior Manager, Change Management and Training, VMWare
Ardeshir Mehran, Ph.D., Principal, iLead Consulting
Ardeshir Mehran, Ph.D.
Anne-Marie Grigsby, Senior Business Change Manager, Adobe
Barbara Sullivan, Senior Manager, WPR Facilities Ops Center of Excellence, NetApp
This Change Management Panel discussion is being hosted by NetApp and sponsored by Sedaa Consulting.
NOTE: This event is for people who are currently working in the area of human behavior in organizations. Seats are limited, so participants must be by one of the original invitees, Sedaa (sponsoring organization), or one of the panelists.
Join us in our efforts to achieve cross-organizational collaboration and OD/OCM community building practices. We want to:
- Promote structured forums for internal practitioners to share learning and best practices on an ongoing basis in a trusting environment.
- Initiate/Increase cross-organizational collaboration & partnership around CM/OD practices.
Our vision is to gain organizational support in hosting such events on an ongoing basis. Join us in the creation of a learning forum for business leaders in OD!
About Sedaa Corporation
Sedaa is a solution services organization that provides change management and organizational development consulting services, recruiting services, and membership services (via a virtual community of organizational development practitioners) to companies from small business to Fortune 100 organizations.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 925.299.6800.