San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
A Result-producing One-day Program Designed for Your Success in the World's Largest Market.
The rise of China's middle class is believed to be the biggest story of our time. A Credit Suisse report predicts China’s consumer market will reach $16 trillion by 2020, overtaking the United States as the world’s largest consumer market.
Is your company prepared to capture these opportunities? What are the risks and challenges? This one-day program will uncover the next growth opportunities for your company and help you develop winning strategies to succeed in one of the largest markets in the world. You will learn:
- Who are Chinese consumers and what do they want
- Identify new opportunities for the next 5-10 years
- Why some Western companies failed in China and how to avoid their mistakes
- Best practices from companies that succeeded and how to apply them to your business
- The Secret Revealed: Success Formula (trademark)
- Step-by-step guidance on implementing the Success Formula for your business
- Create a road map and action plan to develop your markets in China
- “Jump-start Package” with shortcuts and resources to help you maximize your chances to succeed with minimal investment
For part of the afternoon, your seminar becomes a result-producing, problem-solving, and opportunity-generating marketing clinic. Attendees will leave the seminar with an actionable plan and customized strategies to profit in China.
- 1 hour FREE consultation with seminar leader to address your specific needs.
- A FREE copy of Helen Wang's book The Chinese Dream: The Rise of the World's Largest Middle Class and What It Means to You
Seminar Leader and Guest Speakers
"The Secret of Succeeding in China program can help your company know what to do – and equally importantly what not to do – in order to become profitable in China. It helps companies prevent headaches and overcome challenges they run into when operation in China." – Shaun Rein, Founder & Managing Director of China Market Research Group (CMR), author of The End of Cheap China
"This is a very unique program. Where there are many conferences about China, there is no such a program that gives people concrete take-aways that they can apply to their businesses." – Steve Mushero, Founder and CEO of ChinaNetCloud
“Ms. Wang has a deep knowledge about China and a wide range of connections. She is very instrumental in helping us develop our China strategy.” – Dr. Chris D’Couto, CEO of Neah Power Systems
Money Back Guarantee
100 percent money back guaranteed. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the program, simply talk to the seminar leader before lunch. We will refund your entire fee – no questions asked.