San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Register today for the “Science of Small Talk” seminar by Executive Class and learn how to walk into any social or networking situation and strike up a conversation with anyone (a potential client, an attractive stranger, your boss's wife, etc)! Learn secrets on how to effortlessly talk to anyone! This seminar is perfect for anyone who regularly attends networking events and parties. Champagne included!
At this event, sip champagne and learn:
- How to effortlessly talk to anyone in any social setting
- How to break the ice without the awkardness
- Tips on how to make anyone open up to you
- Tips on overcoming the fear of walking into a party or networking event alone
- How to engage people of all ages, backgrounds, and nationalities in conversation
After this seminar, you'll have NO FEAR walking into a room full of complete strangers because you'll be armed with all the tools necessary to engage anyone in conversation!
Tuesday, August 19th, 2014
7:00pm – 8:30pm
7080 Hollywood Blvd., Suite 1100 Los Angeles, CA 90028
When & Where
Etiquette doesn’t have to be stuffy. Executive Class etiquette consulting and seminars bring a modern approach to differentiating yourself in the boardroom, on the red carpet, in first class, or wherever your VIP lifestyle takes you. Gain confidence, class, sophistication and poise… because the way you carry yourself can be your greatest source of competitive advantage! Check us out at www.ExecutiveClass.org.