The School of Nature's Remedies- Houston, TX
Saturday, December 1, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (MST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Education to Unlock the Secrets of Vigor and Vitality
Imagine enjoying increased energy, exuberant physical strength, mental clarity, and emotional well-being. When all of these elements come together, they create a highly desirable state of health known as “vigor” and “vitality.” In addition to the obvious physical advantages, this level of exceptional health inevitably increases your potential to enjoy greater purpose, abundance—and ultimately happiness. The School of Nature’s Remedies is an educational program created with this end in mind.
Join us for a seminar in your city as we take this valuable education on the road to more than nine locations across the country. You will learn how to:
- Enjoy sustainable mental and physical energy
- Optimize your mind and master your emotions
- Use Young Living therapeutic-grade essential oils and products as your first health-care option for everyday ailments
- Use essential oil remedies as a complete system for transforming into your ideal physique
- Apply real answers for chronic aches and discomfort
- Resolve women’s health issues
Developed in conjunction with the Essential Oils Desk Reference and in collaboration with some of the world’s brightest and integrative-minded health professionals, this day-long intensive course places an emphasis on experiential learning, providing you with the experiences and knowledge you need to make immediate, lasting changes for optimum health.
Register by November 16th and get a free bottle of Longevity Softgels at the event!
Registration at the door will be $105
- Dan Purser, MD- Dr. Purser began with a practice in family medicine emphasizing geriatrics, and has continued neurological studies with an emphasis in pituitary dysfuction and brain trauma, as well as intensive preventive care of the body.
- Doug Corrigan—Doug Corrigan is director of training and development at Young Living Essential Oils. He has an extensive background in natural health as both an industry expert and consumer. Doug retains nearly two decades of natural-products industry experience in a variety of roles including marketing, sales, product development, and training.
When & Where
Young Living Essential Oils