Online "pre-registration" has ended,
but you can still come to TVBS!
The SALVATION SPEEDWAY TVBS
- July 14-18, 2014
9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. daily
Online "pre-registration" has ended for administrative purposes, but there is loads of room for boys & girls at all ages! Use the map at right and bring your family and friends to register for TVBS on DAY 1! Walk-up registration begins at 8:00 a.m. sharp with all forms available on site. All children registering DAY 1 will still be placed in groups with their friends! We're excited for your family to join us! HERE'S WHAT TO BRING ON DAY 1:
1. Backpack: To carry lunch, water, towel and take-home items. Label with child's name.
2. Lunch: Send a sack lunch in your child's backpack for the 11:15 a.m. snack break.
3. Water: Pack 1 water bottle for each day Monday through Friday at TVBS.
4. Beach towel: Send daily as the kids get wet during recreation all 5 days.
5. Ziploc storage bag: Label and place in backpack to protect your child's take-homes.
6. Bathing suit: Wear suit daily under clothes. Kids dry & put clothes over suits after rec.
7. Flip-flops: No "tennies" please. Flip-flops or sandals are worn daily by all children.
8. Daily offering: Send quarters and dollars. Our Haiti mission goal will again be $10,000.
Brought to you by Crossline Church and the GAMEDAY Children's program. Designed by Dean-o with his Children's Ministry Staff and volunteer team.
Click "Contact the Host" above to receive an answer within 24 hours.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.