Since its launch in December of 2009, The Rosehip Revue has been distinguished by Portland's burlesque fan base as the most widely attended monthly revue of its kind. Continually resetting the local standards for lavishness and audience delight, this show has succeeded in providing a destination stage for high-caliber burlesque entertainment from all corners of the country. Rosehip's production team is soon to announce an impressive national lineup for 2012... but first, they invite their beloved audience to join them in kicking off the year by celebrating the show's second birthday!
A carefully selected all-local cast will be taking over the Star Theater on January 20th to help celebrate this prodigious anniversary. SinnSavvy Productions is delighted to welcome these stunners onto the Rosehip stage:
- A veteran of Portland burlesque, sought after by cities from Las Vegas to New Orleans, Rose City Shimmy's own intoxicating flirt, CHARLOTTE TREUSE!
- Producer of Portland's only weekly all-burlesque revue, Savoir Faire, and performing member of the Bridgetown Bombshells, KIT KATASTROPHIC!
- Cast member of Orchestre L'Pow's Big Time Burlesque, the woman who brought us the run of Madison Moone's Burlesque Revue, the treasurable MADISON MOONE!
- Co-founder of supremely successful production house Critical Hit Burlesque, and co-producer of the newly launching Portland chapter of Naked Girls Reading, SOPHIE MALTEASE!
The four goosebump-inducing ladies above will take the stage alongside Rosehip's resident cast:
- Putting a little pop n' lock in the bump n' grind on stages all over the country, ANGELIQUE DeVIL!
- Pairing unexampled physical feats with undeniable sultriness, inimitable boylesque trio, BURLESQUIRE
- Rosehip's newest sweetheart, the girl your mother warned you about, the lewd and luscious LANA LOUCHE!
- Cabaret sensation, swingdance kingpin, and Portland playboy RUSSELL “RUSSANOVA” BRUNER with his partner in choreographic crime, the candy-coated and light-footed SUGAR KANE!
This laudable lineup will be glued together by SinnSavvy's own comedic nonpareil and resident host, THE EMCEEIAM, as well as the talents of SinnSavvy Stage Kittens, HOTDISH and STILLETTA MARASCHINO!
Vended by Pin-Up Artist Karina Dale and Rosehip's retail partner The Metro! Door prizes available without purchasing bids or raffle tickets! Full food and beverage menu provided with stellar service from the Star Theater's hospitable staff! With treats from beyond the stage, The Rosehip Revue ensures a feast for all of the senses and promises a supreme two-hour experience.
Tickets can be purchased at The Metro (SE Hawthorne at 35th) or here on Eventbrite.
All advance-ticket holders receive reserved seating, regardless of their arrival time.