This event is to benefit the Joseph E. Robert, Jr. Center for Surgical Care at Children’s National Health System.
See our auction list!
The evening includes open bar, dinner, dancing, music, and auction.
Cost: $250 per person
Dress: Rock 'N' Roll Attire
- G.E. Smith (Saturday Night Live Band Director, Hall & Oates, Bob Dylan, and now with Roger Waters & The Wall)
- Bonnie Bramlett (Delaney & Bonnie, Leon Russell, George Harrison, Joe Cocker, Eric Clapton)
- Christine Ohlman (Saturday Night Live Band, Christine Ohlman & Rebel Montez, Ian Hunter)
- Liberty DeVitto (Billy Joel)
- Ricky Byrd (Joan Jett & The Blackhearts, Southside Johnny)
- Muddy Shews (Southside Johnny)
- Chris Anderson (Southside Johnny)
- Neal Pawley (Southside Johnny)
- Leroy Miller, guitar and vocals (Smash Mouth, John Mayer, Arrested Development, Scrubs)
- Snuffy Walden, guitar (Keb’ Mo’, Stevie Wonder, Donna Summer, West Wing, Friday Night Lights, Nashville, Studio 60)
- Sara Niemietz, vocals (Richard Marx, BJ Thomas)
For more information or to purchase tickets, call 301.938.4505 or visit http://rockandrollforchildren.org
Hope to see you there!!! Mark your calendars!
When & Where
Rock and Roll for Children
The Rock and Roll for Children Foundation is a volunteer-based non-profit that operates with the assistance of charitable gifts and in-kind donations. Therefore, all funding beyond event costs and direct expenses like postage goes to our recipient organizations. We have set lofty goals for ourselves in the mission of this Foundation and the expansion plans we are working to achieve. Your donation and/or referral to other charitable individuals are the keys to our current and continued success.