San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The workshop will be presented by Melissa St. John, MM, MT-BC, Director of PCDA Creative Arts Department. At the workshop, you will learn why music works and how to use music to help your child:
- Engage in a range of activities (preferred and non-preferred)
- Build connections and strengthen relationships
- Improve speech and communication
- Establish routines and handle transitions
Hands on examples and demonstrations of various techniques will be provided, such as how to:
- Turn any book into a song
- Compose and create songs specific to your child’s needs and interests
Contact the Koch-Young Resource Center at 213.252.5600 or email@example.com for more information or to register. Reserve your space before Monday, March 17, 2014.
NO CHILDREN PLEASE.
When & Where
Frank D. Lanterman Regional Center
Koch-Young Resource Center, 213.252.5600 or firstname.lastname@example.org