San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Isn't it time that your email marketing gets results?
One of the most important aspects of connected social media and internet marketing is email. While your fans and followers may occasionally see your updates, people who really want to stay connected prefer email.
Most businesses either don’t use email, or don’t use it correctly. Learn the proven strategies to get results from your email.
Whether your business relies heavily on Internet marketing, or if you’re just starting out in the Internet marketing world, it is important to remember that email is still one of the most powerful marketing tools in the digital marketing toolbox.
2 EMAIL CLASSES FOR THE PRICE OF ONE!
2 great trainers, 2 classes, 3 hours of class for one price!
- Topic: The Power Of Email Marketing That Gets Results!
- Date: December 12th
- Time: 8:45 am – 12:15 pm (there will be 1/2 hour in the beginning for networking & check-in)
- Investment: $30.00- class will include course materials and snacks.
Studies show that despite the interest in social media, consumers still prefer email communications from brands that they want to stay up-to-date with.
The question is not whether or not you should invest time in email marketing, it’s how you should handle your email marketing.
Part 1- Power of Email Marketing- Paul Davis, Founder of NextStep Marketing, LLC
Paul is going to show you how to create and send professional-looking email newsletters and promotions.
This program will provide:
- An understanding of what email marketing is and why and how it works;
- Components of an effective email marketing campaign;
- How email marketing can meet your needs;
- How to get your emails opened;
- Best time to send your emails;
- Email marketing best practices and tips;
- Learn how to make email marketing work for you!
- and more.
PART 2- LinkedIn Email Marketing Success w/ Rod Potter- Owner/organizer to Charlotte Business Owners
Come along with us as we learn some fantastic techniques to building your business using email tools within LinkedIn. You will learn how to:
- Learn how to build a huge group of new connections to email to.
- Learn how to properly setup your email on LinkedIn to send out emails, to save you time and to be super-efficient.
- Learn how to deal with the "only 50 emails at a time"LinkedIn rule.
- Learn multiple email techniques within Linkedin to maximize your exposure.
- Learn how to build a successful group on LinkedIn.
- Learn how to create and send an effective email campaign to get more sales and responses.
- Learn how to post a message to ALL of the groups that you are in one minute!
- and much more.
FREE CLASS BONUS:
A) 1 week access to this video for the course on..... (click either for more info)
EXTRA FEES: (if applicable)
- To "pay at the door"- An extra $5 will be charged.
- To pay with a check there will be an extra $5 charged.
REFUND POLICY: Full refund within 2 days of class. If within 2 days of the class you will credit towards a future class.
TO SIGNUP FOR THE CLASS:
a) Please join the group at the top-right where it says "join".
b) You will pay for the class after you have clicked the RSVP option above for this event.
b) Also, if you are not currently a member, please join the group at www.LinkedInCharlotte.com
c) To pay for the group membership (its good for a year's membership) select the option above..
Feel free to contact me at (704)840-4137 with any questions.
Owner/Organizer/Sponsor of www.LinkedInCharlotte.com
Owner/Organizer/Sponsor of www.CharlotteBizOwners.com
Owner/Organizer/Sponsor of www.CharlotteNewInTown.com
About Paul Davis- Founder NextStep Marketing, LLC
MBA Sales and Marketing Executive who believes “Success is a planned event.” Good sales organizations must focus on meeting customer needs and offer creative measureable solutions while achieving corporate goals. Paul has 41 years of sales and marketing experience. In 2007 Paul founded NextStep Marketing with a focus on helping clients grow top line through greater market penetration, increased market exposure and improved sales performance. NextStep’s primary focus has been marketing strategy development, social media, email marketing and sales.
When & Where
Please check out our group and classes at www.LinkedInCharlotte.com and www.CharlotteBizOwners.com.