The Power of E-mail Marketing (Free, Norway)
Monday, April 15, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Oxford Hills SCORE and the Oxford Hills Chamber of Commerce are Constant Contact users and find it to be an excellent tool to utilize for e-mail and event marketing. We are pleased to provide a FREE Constant Contact workshop here in the Oxford Hills to enhance your skills in using e-mail marking for your business or service organization.
The workshop is designed to cover the basics and best practices of e-mail marketing and to also provide some tips and strategies for integrating social media marketing. Constant Contact is about easy-to-use engagement marketing.
What you will learn during this two-hour workshop:
- What is permission-based e-mail?
- Becoming a trusted sender
- How to build your contact lists
- Increasing successful delivery rates
- How to get your e-mail opened
- Writing engaging subject lines and content - get readers to take action
- Tracking results and how to utilize this information
- How e-mail and social media marketing work together to achieve results
Presenter: Tracy O’Clair is a successful marketer, an enthusiastic social media practitioner and a motivated entrepreneur. Owner of TOCmedia, a social media and email marketing service provider, Tracy also is the host of Social Media Breakfast Central Maine and an Authorized Local Expert for Constant Contact. She spends the majority of her time marketing, promoting and branding. Tracy was here a couple of months ago presenting another Constant Contact workshop.