The Power of Authenticity
Thursday, May 8, 2014 from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
RESEARCH IS SHOWING THAT:
• Authentic leaders are more successful leaders
• Being “real” creates relationships that last and grow
• Authenticity and emotional intelligence get you better results in every area of your life—from health to career
JOIN US AT THIS INSPIRATIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL NETWORKING
EVENT AND YOU WILL LEARN:
• What authenticity really means, and why it’s powerful
• How to be real at work and win
• The value of emotional intelligence, self-awareness, and disclosure
• Tools to be real, authentic, and genuine in all your relationships
get real. get results.
Thursday, May 8, 2014
WHERE: The Wright Hub - 445 East Ohio - Suite 430 - Chicago (or via webcast)
WHEN: May 8, 2014, 5:30 P.M. Networking, 6:00 P.M. Program begins
Bring lots of business cards. Over $1,000 in prizes given away to onsite and online participants.
See you there!
Wright and The Wright Graduate University for the Realization of Human Potential
When & Where
is a transformative education organization.
We bring out your best personally and professionally. Our model offers a graduate-level curriculum that blends the best innovations from the history of personal development, taught through a framework of theory, groups, online training, products, and coaching. With a dedicated community of individuals focused on helping you bring out your best and regular assignments to help you maximize your growth, you have the solid foundation you need to succeed and make a difference in the world.
To find out more visit our website- http://www.wrightliving.com.
Thanks for checking us out!