The Postal Service Day 2 - Employees Only!
Wednesday, July 24, 2013 from 7:30 PM to 11:00 PM (PDT)
Los Angeles, CA
- Signing up does not guarantee that you will work on this day
- Positions are filled on a first come first served basis
- Your start times may vary depending on your assigned position
- Only sign up to work if you are available to work on this day
- You will be notified of your start time 48 hours prior to your start time
- If you do not receive an email with your start time that means all the spots are full. However, if we get any cancelations you might be asked to fill in
- Assigned position and lot assignments are subject to change the day of the event depending on business needs. Changes will be up to management’s discretion
SIGN UP and CANCELLATIONS
Canceling your shift that you signed up for:
If you are unable to work a shift that you signed up for, you are REQUIRED to cancel 24 hours or more from the start of your shift. You will earn a point for every cancellation, for every three (3) points that you accumulate, a warning will be issued.
If you cancel with LESS than 24 hours notice; a warning will be issued.
If you do not “call or show up” at all for your scheduled shift; a warning will be issued.
Showing up to work that you did not sign up for:
If you did not sign up for work and you show up on that day: you will not be allowed to clock in and you will be sent home.
Assigned a full shift (inbound and outbound) but unable to work the outbound:
If you decide after inbound that you cannot work the outbound shift that you were assigned: you will earn a point. For every three (3) points that you accumulate, a warning will be issued.