The Plan Forward Workshop--aka Mastering the Rockefeller Habits Workshop
Thursday, November 20, 2014 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The world-renowned MASTERING THE ROCKEFELLER HABITS Four Decisions™ Workshop gives you proven tools and strategies to achieve greater:
Get faster results with less
See your company’s reputation (and revenues) soar as employees fulfill 100% of all promises with no more excuses.
Light your revenue records on fire and gear up for a legendary year of business growth. (You’ll want to keep this executive workshop a secret from your competitors.)
We invite you and your team to join us to build an environment that SCALES your business for GROWTH. Learn the Gazelles proven Growth Tools can MAKE IT HAPPEN for your company!
• Attract & Retain "A-Player" Talent. Become a magnet for A Players who are dedicated to accelerating your growth. No more excuses and unmet goals.
• Design A Roadmap to Success. Develop organizational clarity and accountability that fuels everyone in your company to drive business growth.
• Create an Irresistible Brand Promise. Intimately understand your target customer and how your brand promise is the unique solution they’ve been waiting for.
• Get a 10-fold "X-Factor" Competitive Advantage. Position your brand as market leader in its niche with the X-Factor process that develops a 10x advantage over your competitors.
• Strategize Your Quarterly Goals. Strategize your most critical short-term decisions for your 13-week race with quality priorities and metrics on a quarterly and personal level.
• Create Consistent Success. Learn the updated “10 Rockefeller Habits” to flawlessly achieve consistent, precise and predictable execution as you scale.
Learn how to accelerate profitable GROWTH using the Rockefeller Habits™.
The Four Decisions™ refer to the critical decisions that growth companies must get right to maximize their revenue, profit and time. These four decisions involve the areas of People, Strategy, Execution and Cash. This workshop will teach you tools for making the right decisions in each of these areas.
When & Where
In-Synk: Aligning Strategies, Actions and Goals
In-Synk : Aligning Actions, Strategies, and Goals