Show starts at 8pm
(anyone arriving after 8pm will be admitted only at intermission)
After party at 9:30pm
Tickets include fashion show, light drinks and sweets, goody bags, silent auction, special guest appearance by Miss Asian America, dance performances, and the after party.
Featured Designers include:MIKELSEN
Lauren & Troy
Complimentary drinks and nibbles:
Join us online!
Facebook Event: http://www.facebook.com/events/435676646470224/
Fundraising Page: http://www.crowdrise.com/ThePinkGownFashionShow2013
The 4th Street Studios is conveniently located just blocks from the 4th Street Caltrain Station and King St/4th St Muni stop. We encourage you to take public transportation if possible.
* A chance to be a model for the night and strut on the catwalk with your friends and family watching
* Professional hair and makeup services on event night
* Professional photography services on event night
* Complimentary after party
* Special code to offer discounted admission to your friends and family
* Listing on our event website as a model
* Listing on our program guide
* All participants will receive an official Thank You letter in recognition of your participation
* An opportunity to win additional prizes
* Fashion Show open to men and women alike, open to ages 18 and up.
* Wear pink. Men can wear pink ties--(or dresses, we're cool like that)
* Prizes for Highest Fundraiser
* Prizes for Audience Favorite
* All Cancer Survivors will be recognized
All ticket sales are final. Entry to fashion show to walk may be transfered to another if you are no longer able to participate in the catwalk.
Please sign up at http://www.thepinkgown.com/volunteers/
Sponsors & Press:
Please email Stacy at firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
The Pink Gown
The First Annual Pink Gown Fashion Show will allow all in support of cancer patients and survivors an opportunity to showcase their inner and outer beauty to help raise funds and awareness for partnering cancer charities.