San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
A student’s journey through nursing school is often filled with extensive hours of classroom preparation, studying, writing care plans, and preparing for clinical experiences.
The Pearls for NCLEX Success course is designed to assist the nursing student to develop test taking skills when looking at NCLEX style questions. The course offers a multitude of test-taking strategies to improve a student’s critical reading and critical thinking skills when looking at questions. By utilizing these strategies, students will improve their likelihood of passing the NCLEX examination. Students will also develop a more thorough understanding of proper delegation and prioritization skills when looking at questions.
This 2 1/2 hour course is designed to assist the nursing student in:
* Thinking like a NCLEX test question creator.
* Developing an understanding of the various levels of questions based on Bloom's Taxonomy.
* Understanding the basic components of test question construction.
* Enhancing critical thinking and critical reading skills.
* Developing a deeper understanding of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs.
* Identifying the key strategies of successful test taking.
* Utilizing strategies to improve successful guessing on NCLEX questions.
* Developing a deeper understanding of proper prioritization and delegation skills when looking at questions.
Edison Community College;
Emerson Hall; Room 504;
1973 Edison Dr.;
BrainyNurses.com by Educational Concepts, LLC
The description of the company goes here.