The Original East Village Food and Culture Tour™ $52 > $48 Seasonal Discount
Weekly Event - Every Monday Thursday Saturday & Sunday: 11:30 AM to 2:15 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
No tour on Sat 9/20. Please pick another date.
Seasonal Special Sale Price $48! Enter discount code, season.
The East Village has the greatest diversity of cultures concentrated in one area in all of New York City. Ethnic groups residing in the area include Japanese, Indian, Jewish, and Ukrainian. Within walking distance, you can have the best ethnic foods of the City, experience the tastes of the world, and discover the history, culture, and development of a historic neighborhood.
Your food-tasting journey includes delicious tastings of the following:
- Authentic Belgian Fries: Made fresh per order, served with too many tasty sauces at the best fries place in NYC
- Asian Fusion Streamed Bun: Soft and spongy, a trendy appretizer in NYC; choices including pork belly, BBQ spare ribs, crusty sesame tofu, and many more
- Middle Eastern Falafel: Crispy and savory snack from the first gourmet falafel shop in the city
- Chocolate Cookie Eclair: Made fresh per order, named the best chocolate eclair by the New York Times
- Italian Cannoli: Creamy and crunchy from the best and one of the oldest Italian bakery restaurants in the city, established since 1894!
- Tropical Drink: Fresh-made daily and super refreshing - including choices of mint-lemonade, mango, and spiced ice tea
- A Surprise Tasting: To trigger your curiousity!
Want to have a unique and delicious experience of world food cultures? Join us today. All tastings are included in your ticket price of ONLY $52! Small group size! [Note: We will also pass by the oldest bar in NYC!]
For more info, visit http://foodtoursofny.com. We are looking forward to touring with you!
|Terms and Conditions:||Must Read! By submitting this order, you affirm that you understand and agree to New York Food Tours'sTerms and Conditions and Waiver and Release of Liability.
|Duration:||2.5 - 3 hours|
||Wear comfortable shoes and clothing.|
|Weather:||Takes place rain or shine.
Most are taste on the go. There should be plenty of food to eat. Note: food tastings are subject to change without notice.
||12 persons per tour.|
|Gratuity:||A standard gratuity in New York City is 15%. If you had a wonderful time, our tour guide would greatly appreciate your gratuity.|
At a traffic island across street from
8 Stuyvesant Street
NY Food Tours - All Tours
Check out our fun and delicious tours below!