The Original East Village Food and Culture Tour™ $52 > $46 Seasonal Discount
Weekly Event - Every Monday Thursday Saturday & Sunday: 11:30 AM to 2:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
Seasonal Special Sale Price $46! Enter discount code, season.
The East Village has the greatest diversity of cultures concentrated in one area in all of New York City. Ethnic groups residing in the area include Japanese, Indian, Jewish, and Ukrainian. Within walking distance, you can have the best ethnic foods of the City, experience the tastes of the world, and discover the history, culture, and development of a historic neighborhood.
Your food-tasting journey includes delicious tastings of the following:
- Japanese Mochi (from one of the oldest Japanese Specialty Supermarket)
- Authentic Belgian fries (served with too many tasty sauces at the best fries place in NYC)
- Falafel Sandwich (one of the best and most authenic in town)
- Chinese Herbal Tea (from one of the top ten Chinese restaurants in NYC)
- Vietnamese Sandwich (ultimate favorite of many Food Network stars)
- Chocolate Cookie Eclair (named the best in the city by the New York Times)
- Italian Cannoli (from the best and one of the oldest Italian bakery restaurants in the city; established since 1894!)
Want to have a unique and delicious experience of world food cultures? Join us today. All tastings are included in your ticket price of ONLY $52! [Note: We will pass by the oldest bar in NYC!]
Please visit http://foodtoursofny.com for more information. We are looking forward to touring with you!
|Terms and Conditions:||Must Read! By submitting this order, you affirm that you understand and agree to New York Food Tours'sTerms and Conditions and Waiver and Release of Liability.
|Duration:||2.5 - 3 hours|
||Wear comfortable shoes and clothing.|
|Weather:||Takes place rain or shine.
Most are taste on the go. There should be plenty of food to eat. Note: food tastings are subject to change without notice.
||12 persons per tour.|
|Gratuity:||A standard gratuity in New York City is 15%. If you had a wonderful time, our tour guide would greatly appreciate your gratuity.|
At a traffic island across street from
8 Stuyvesant Street
NY Food Tours - All Tours
Check out our fun and delicious tours below!