The Next Step for Founders/Engineers: How to Get Traction
Wednesday, January 29, 2014 from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM (PST)
San Francisco, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
So you've built a product. You want growth but you don't know where to begin.
We've got you covered with a panel on gaining traction.
We'll touch on the following: talking to users, developing relationships, building a following. We want to concentrate on the low-hanging fruit to get you started and get you users.
- Moderator: Christina Farr (@chrissyfar), Reporter for Venturebeat
- Nick Cicero (@NickCicero), Lead Social Strategist, Livefyre (he's worked with brands like Sports Illustrated and stars like Lady Gaga and Eminem)
- Ryan Lillis, Strategic Optimization Consultant, Optimizely (Read blog posts here)
- Cy Khormaee (@cykho), Founder of GetContastic.com (Formerly Founder at CIMLS.com, Evangelist at Microsoft)
- Fiona Tang (@yayfiona), Founder of Signal Camp, a consultancy building communities for companies ranging from bitly to Technicolor).
This event is generously sponsored by Optimizely. They will have their expert technical reps on hand for questions and to help out with the community.
When & Where
I love engineering, community, sci-fi, dreaming up the future, and Tiramisù. Maybe not in that order.