San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Preaching to the Broken
Conference Cancellation Policy
- If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else.
- Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Registrations cancelled more than two weeks before the conference will be refunded 100% of the registration fees.
- Registrations cancelled less than two weeks before the conference, excluding the day of the event, will be refunded their registration fees less a $25 cancellation fee.
- Registrations cancelled on the day of the event will not be eligible for a refund. However, he or she may use payment towards the National Conference on Preaching 2015.
Refunds will be made in the following ways:
- For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded.
- For all other payments, a check will be issued to the payee.
In order to enter the US, you must have the appropriate VISA. Understand that VISA approval can take up to 90 days to process. Please ensure that you carefully check the VISA requirements for entry into the US. We do not issue specific letters of invitation to the conference, as registration confirmation emails should be sufficient for legitimate visa applicants. The National Conference on Preaching accepts no responsibility for those who enter the US fraudulently on the basis of attendance at the conference and does not sponsor conference delegates to attend. For more information on VISA approval and requirements the US Embassy agency website should be checked on a regular basis leading up to the conference as VISA requirements and restrictions regularly change.
When & Where
Anderson University College of Christian Studies
Anderson University is a accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges & Schools and is affiliated with the South Carolina Baptist Convention. AU is ranked in the top tier of private comprehensive universities in the Southeast by US News & World Report. AU is located in the Upstate region of South Carolina.