The Mixin: SF Sass Meet Up
Tuesday, November 5, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, CA
Do you use and love Sass? So do we!
Come hang out with us for The Mixin, our third Sass meet up. We’ll have a couple Sass & frontend-related lightning talks by exciting speakers, and food and drinks. We’ll also have some rad giveaways including swag & books. Tweeting about this event? Use hashtag: #themixin
This time, we’re excited to have the following speakers:
- Divya Manian, web developer at Adobe (also known from HTML5 Please, HTML5 Boilerplate, w3 Fools, and Move the Web Forward) will be speaking about how GPU works for CSS.
- Adam Morse, product designer at Salesforce will be speaking about visualizing your CSS codebase with ASTs, Sass, and Style Guides.
- Jina Bolton & Mike Fowler, MCs
Thank you Engine Yard for hosting & sponsoring. Engine Yard is located at Third & Bryant. There will be signs directing you where to go. Please be on time so we can manage attendance with security more efficiently. We have limited capacity, so if you’d like to attend, make sure to RSVP. No print out is necessary; we’ll have a list at the door. We look forward to seeing you there!
In the event of a waiting list being activated, please contact or cancel if you find you cannot attend so others can sign up. Thanks!
Want to help out by volunteering, speaking, hosting, or sponsoring? Contact Jina.
Check out who we’ve had at our past events:
- Chris Eppstein, Sass core team member, Compass creator: What's coming in Sass 3.3 + Q&A.
- Alan Hogan, UX researcher/designer/prototyper: How Sass can simplify responsive web design.
- Moovweb, Host & Sponsor
- Jina Bolton & Hampton Catlin, MC’s
When & Where
The Mixin is an SF-based Sass meet up, currently organized by Jina Bolton.