Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Bill Schley is an award-winning branding expert, author, speaker and a life-long entrepreneur. He is President and Co-Founder of BrandTeamSix and is known for creating the Dominant Selling Idea at some of the world's most successful companies. He began his career as a writer at legendary Ted Bates Advertising Agency in New York where he won an Effie Award for sales effective advertising. In addition to The UnStoppables, his fourth book, he is the author of Why Johnny Can't Brand which won the award for "Top 5 Marketing Books of the Year" by Strategy+Business Magazine, and The Micro-Script Rules. He was appeared on CNBC's Street Signs, CNN Money Online and numerous syndicated radio programs.
- Founding Partner and Creative Director at David ID, the Connecticut branding firm. Founder and head of strategic marketing at Home Financial Network, Inc., industry's #1 easy-to-use home banking software. Merged with Sybase (NYSE: SAP) to became Financial Fusion, Inc., growing from 5 to 350 employees with clients around the world.
- Copywriter at Ted Bates, New York; won industry's Effie Award for sales-effective national advertising.
- Wrote a screenplay for 20th Century Fox.
- Author of best-selling book published by HarperCollins, Power of 10. Author of award-winningWhy Johnny Can't Brand: Rediscovering the lost art of the Big Idea (Originally from Penguin Books), Author of The Micro-Script Rules: It's not what people hear. It's what they repeat... (N.W. Widener)
- Graduate of Harvard University, Sailor, SkydiverHave you ever wanted to learn from a Jedi master? As a startup how should you do accounting, sales, hiring, or branding? Most startups don't have access to professionals that are experts in a specific area. So to solve this problem Geekdom is bringing in the heavy artillery. Starting in January 2014 Geekdom will be rolling out The Master Series. We will be brining in experts in areas like NPS, Sales, Customer Service, and Branding to come and share their wisdom with our community. Once a month an expert in specific area will come give an hour talk to our community in their specific field of medicine.Is there an area you would like to have us bring in an expert about? Well email email@example.com with your suggestions so we can begin hunting them down!