Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Join St. Elizabeth’s School for an evening seminar with veteran middle school principal, Marsha Hirsch. With warmth and wit, Marsha will share her expertise and give you sound advice to use as you and your children begin this journey into their teens.
Topics will include:
- Really effective ways you can help your child.
- The best way to work with the teachers.
- How much should I help my child with schoolwork?
- Parenting Styles: “the book said…”
- What the kids say!!!
- The emotional ups and downs of adolescence.
- The benefits of a K-8 school as your child enters middle school.
With eight years experience as a middle school counselor, and twenty-two years as a middle school principal, Marsha’s career has been with the age group she most loves. Appreciating the uniqueness of the middle school years, Marsha’s tips for parents have stood the test of time.
We hope to see you there!