Question: How can Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Vine or Instagram clearly outline the arc of your professional career (including patents, publications, coursework and awards) along with actual written testimonials with links back to the writer’s professional identity?
Answer: They can’t.
Next question: If someone wants to check you out ahead of a professional engagement, what’s the first thing they’ll do online?
Answer: They’ll Google your name.
LinkedIn HAS HUGE AUTHORITY ONLINE and your Profile will likely be one of the first few results that come up after a search for your name. It’s in your best interest to ensure that your LinkedIn Profile makes you look OUTSTANDING.
Let’s face it, here are the two main reasons your LinkedIn Profile doesn’t make you look like the superior professional that you are:
- You haven’t updated it in… forever.
- You aren’t sure what to do.
In my experience it’s usually #2. LinkedIn has evolved way beyond being a cut and paste of your resume. Now you can add multimedia, save Searches, Spotlight your Profile, blog, post to multiple Groups at once, and the list goes on.
Honestly, unless you spend time on an at least monthly basis reading about LinkedIn’s latest round of changes you’re likely to just be in the dark. And yet it matters here. Because people are checking you out. Moreover, you can get business from being on LinkedIn if you know what you’re doing.
But how can you know everything you need to know and apply it without spending hours and hours of time that you don’t have?
More importantly how can you make your presence on LinkedIn an advantage you hold over your competitors?
When you know just what to pay attention to and focus on you can look rock solid on the world’s leading professional network.
The answer is by enrolling in the class: The LinkedIn Advantage.
IN THIS 2.5 HOUR CLASS YOU’LL LEARN:
- How significant is LinkedIn today?
- Why is it essential that you have a solid profile on this network?
- What are the elements of a great profile?
- How can you optimize your profile for Search?
- What sort of multimedia should you add to your profile?
- How do you rearrange your Profile to look its best?
- Do Endorsements really matter?
- How should I Endorse people?
- What if I have Endorsements for skills that don’t mean anything to me or my Connections?
- Do I still need to get Recommendations now that I have Endorsements?
- How many connections should you have?
- What’s the difference between 1st, 2nd and 3rd degree Connections?
- How do you build your network?
- LinkedIn is asking me to connect my email address book. Should I?
- Should I accept connection requests from strangers?
- Should you have a local, regional, national or international network?
- How do I post an update?
- What should I post?
- What should I do about the updates posted by my connections?
- What do I do if one of my connections is annoying and posts too much?
- Do Groups really matter?
- What Groups should I join?
- How do I stay in touch with Groups?
- How can I blog on LinkedIn?
- How do I search for leads?
- How can I have leads sent to me?
- What’s the difference between a Free, Spotlight and Paid Account?
- Is a paid account right for me?
SOUNDS LIKE A LOT, RIGHT?
Believe it or not this is just the information you need to know! There’s plenty more. Can you imagine how long it would take you to find all this useful information on your own? Weeks? Months? Never?
It’s time to pay attention to the one social network that matters. Register nowfor The LinkedIn Advantage for just $79.
You’ll get all the education stated above, your additional questions answered, and the slides from the class to refer to again and again along with the ability to ask your instructor questions any time you want whenever you want after the class is done.
Honestly, this class is worth easily double, if not, triple the fee. We just know from experience that if we actually price it for what it’s worth you’ll think about it too long and likely won’t do anything, which does neither of us any good.
By pricing it at $79 we know you’ll think to yourself – “Wow, as long as I’m available this class is a total steal. I’m going to register right now.” And that’s exactly how you should think.
We’re pretty confident you’ll like the class. In all the years we’ve been teaching about LinkedIn we’ve never had a dissatisfied customer.
WE ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEE YOUR SATISFACTION.
If you don’t feel this class was an outstanding value, you can ask for 100% of your money back.
NEED WE SAY MORE?
If it’s time you really stood out and made an impact on LinkedIn, register now and know the knowledge on how to do it will soon be imparted to you clearly, accurately and with sincere interest in seeing you gain an advantage. Register now!