San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Brant Cooper's "The Entrepreneur's Guide to Customer Development" is a must read for every entrepreneur! See reviews!
All the guest MUST register with EventBrite in order to attend the event - http://stmleanentrepreneur12.eventbrite.com
Brant Cooper will preview his new book, The Lean Entrepreneur, co-authored with Patrick Vlaskovits. Brant will share a sneak peak of the new tools (market segmentation, value stream discovery + more) and case studies in the book.
Brant Cooper helps startups get started!!!
This is a paid event: http://stmleanentrepreneur12.eventbrite.com
- $30 - Guest ticket + Pre-order of "The Lean Entrepreneur" book when it ships + Digital copy of "The Entrepreneur's Guide to Customer Development"
- $20 - Guest ticket + Digital copy of "The Entrepreneur's Guide to Customer Development"
- $15 - Guest ticket (Early Bird)
- $20 - At the door
In this talk, Brant will discuss
- How to develop rock solid market segments and why they're key to success.
- How to document assumptions around business activities, expected customer behavior, and actionable metrics.
- How to develop a road map of customer interaction and experimentation to validate your business model.
- The Innovation Spectrum
- much more!
7:00-8:30pm "Lean Entrepreneur"
8:30-9:00pm Q&A / Wrap-up
Brant Cooper is the author of The Entrepreneur's Guide to Customer Development, the first book to talk about Lean Startup principles. Brant has worked with startups for over 15 years in a variety of roles and now travels extensively speaking about Lean Startup and conducting intensive, highly actionable workshops.
Don't miss StartupMonthly Events:
Nov 13 - Startup Social Palo Alto with 500+ guests
Nov 14 - The Lean Entrepreneur with Brant Cooper and get pre-order of "The Lean Entrepreneur" book when it ships + Digital copy of "The Entrepreneur's Guide to Customer Development"
Nov 15 - Investor Demo Day Nov'12 with 30 startup presentation
Dec 7 - Startup Party in San Francisco Dec'12 with 800+ guests
Follow StartupMonthly - http://www.startupmonthly.org