The Lean Entrepreneur with Brant Cooper
Thursday, September 20, 2012 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Hello Austin! I am excited to introduce you to Patrick Vlaskovits' and my new book, The Lean Entrepreneur.
With all new content, this book contains case studies you won't find anywhere else, based on interviews with companies inside and outside tech, big and small, for profit and non-profit.
We've also developed New Tools designed to help entrepreneurs figure out what to put stuff into your canvas. In other words, how to figure out the business model assumptions you need to validate.
Our Market segmentation and Value Stream Discovery exercises walk you through discovering your market segment, MVP, conversion funnel, acquisition channel, and growth engine, including what business activities you must do and what customer behavior to measure.
In this talk, we will discuss
- How to develop rock solid market segments and why they're key to success.
- How to document assumptions around business activities, expected customer behavior, and actionable metrics.
- How to develop a road map of customer interaction and experimentation to validate your business model.
- The Innovation Spectrum
- much more!
All paid attendees will receive a copy of The Lean Entrepreneur when it ships!
Who should attend
- New startup founders will find out how to get started.
- Existing startup executives will learn how to focus on moving the needle.
- "Intrapreneurs" will learn how take these principles back to corporate.
Brant Cooper is the author of The Entrepreneur's Guide to Customer Development, the first book to talk about Lean Startup principles. Brant has worked with startups for over 15 years in a variety of roles and now travels extensively speaking about Lean Startup and conducting intensive, highly actioanble workshops.